Chapter 33

"Louis, come over tonight." Niall jogged up beside Louis. "Need to talk to you."

"Well Harry and I were actually gonna-"

"Cool, so meet me at 6." He grinned, patting Louis on his shoulder before wondering off.

Louis just frowned, wondering what was so important.

"Louis Tomlinson, get to class!"

"I was! I'm literally walking there." Louis retorted. "Like it's around the corner, and if I ran I'd get told off so I'm not going any faster."

"Don't you dare talk back to me."

"I'm allowed to stick up for myself, you're being a dick."

"Right, that's it. Detention."

"No fucking way am I going to detention. What a load of shit." Louis replied before storming into class.

"You're late."

"I know, got held up." He grumbled.

"You alright mate?" Zayn nudged him as he sat down.

"I'm fine. Just some dickhead teacher in a pissy mood. He have me detention but I'm not going. Also Niall wants to talk to me tonight, any clue what about?"

"No idea." He smirked.

"Okayyy?"

//

"Louis William Tomlinson, why have I just gotten a phone call from your teacher saying you skipped detention? Why did you even have detention in the first place?" Jay scolded, Harry raising his eyebrows from the corner of the room.

"Mum, it's nothing. Basically, I was walking to class yeah, and this teacher told me to get to class so I told him I was and he told me not to talk back. But like, I was just saying I was and then yeah."

"Okay." She let out an exasperated sigh, "I'll let you off but behave yourself love."

"Excuse me, I always behave myself." Louis smiled innocently, "also mum, Niall wants me to go to his now because he said he has something to talk to me about so toodleoo." He waved, "see ya Haz."

//

"Right. So Louis. Let's have a little talk." Niall sat on one side of the breakfast bar, clasping his hands together as Louis sat opposite him.

"Okayyy...about what?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay would you say you are?"

"You what?"

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Okay, so that's a 9." Niall scribbled it down onto the paper.

"Wha-" Louis began to protest before being cut off by Niall.

"What are you thoughts on Harry?"

"Um, he's kind and sweet and funny and cute and adorable."

"Okay, so major crush."

"No I do not." Louis crossed his arms.

"Do. So, would you kiss him?"

"I mean, we already have..."

"I know."

"What?"

"Harry told me. Right so you like him. Just admit it."

"Okay, maybe. Just a little bit. Don't tell anyone." He rushed out.

"Okay, so you like him, he likes you, now you can date."

"He likes me?"

"Oh shit, I want meant to say that. But duh."

"Oh my god." Louis let out a happy sigh, a grin breaking out on his face as he looked to the table shyly. "He actually likes me?"

"Mhm."

"I've gotta go and talk to him."

"Get in!" Niall grinned, pumping a fist in the air, "go get your man!"

Louis nodded, jumping up and grabbing his coat before running out, texting Zayn a quick 'maybe I am a little bit gay'.

"Harryyy, do you want to go for a walk?" Louis called as soon as he stepped into the house.

"Louis, it's dark out and it's raining."

"I know, grab your coat."

Harry nodded, pulling his shoes on and grabbing his coat, waving to Jay quickly.

"So, Haz. I wanna talk to you about something."

"Okay?" He frowned.

"I like you."

"Huh?"

"I like you, as like more than a friend. And Niall may have let it slip that you like me back, so I thought I may as well shoot my shot."

"You actually like me?" Harry stopped, looking at Louis in disbelief.

"Yeah." Louis laughed nervously, "I do."

"Oh my god. So, like, when you kissed me did you like me then?"

"Mhm, it was just an excuse to kiss you." Louis blushed.

"D'you wanna kiss me again?"

"Can I?"

"Course." Harry nodded, gasping as Louis gently captured his lips, he moved his hands to Harry's lower back, pulling him closer. For a moment Harry was lost in the sensation, the rain pattering down on them not bothering him in the slightest. They pulled apart, staring into each other's eyes. Harry took a minute to admire Louis. Admire the way the raindrops clung to his long, dark eyelashes, the way his fringe lay flat against his forehead, and to admire what was soon to be his.

Louis was doing the same. He was breathless as he took in the emeralds of Harry's eyes and the rosiness of his cheeks. He was a living Greek statue.

"Will you go on a date with me Curly?" Louis smiled.

Harry nodded giddily, "yes, yes I will."

"Sick." He grinned, taking Harry's hand. "Let's go back home and cuddle."

//

Jay watched out of the window as the two walked up to the house, hand in hand as they leaned against eachother. She took a sip of her tea, smiling at the sight. It was about time the two finally talked it out between them.

"Hello darlings." She greeted them as they entered the house, kicking off their shoes and shaking off their shopping coats. "How was your walk?"

"Amazing." Louis said, Harry glancing at him happily.

"I'm glad. Why don't you two get up to bed."

"Okay, night mum."

"Night boys."

Harry began to walk up the stairs, Louis just staring after him. Jay nudged him with a chuckle, causing Louis to blush and quickly run up after him.

"What sorta thing would you wanna do on a date?" Louis propped himself up on one arm as Harry lay next to him in his bed. Louis had finally gotten a double bed so they had spent a lot more time together in Louis's room.

"Um, I don't mind. As long as I'm with you I don't care."

"You like romantic stuff, right?"

"Mhm."

"Cool, I've got an idea."

"I'm excited. And also very tired so I'm gonna go to sleep. Night Lou."

"Night love." Louis leaned over, switching the light off before pulling the covers over them both and moving to cuddle Harry. "Sleep well."

Harry let out a content sigh, snuggling into his chest, "you too."