Chapter 9

"Oi, boy. Come here." Harry's uncle snapped as he walked into the house.

Harry obeyed, knowing if he didn't he would get hurt.

"Seeing as you're a worthless fag who brings no money into this house, I thought you could help a bit more."

"How?" He squeaked.

"Jim, come here."

Harry looked over to the man with a frown. He gave Harry a creepy smile, walking over to him and caressing Harry's cheek. "You're a pretty one, aren't you?"

Harry shrunk away from his touch, feeling a sinking in his stomach.

"No need to be shy. You're gonna be all on display for me in a minute."

"Huh?" He was beyond confused now.

"Why don't you take him upstairs Harry?"

"I don't understand..."

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." Jim whispered into Harry's ear. A wave of panic took over Harry and he tried to back away, only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled close to him.

"For god's sake Harry, don't make this difficult. He's paying good money to fuck you."

"B-but I don't want to-" He stuttered.

"Well you're going to, whether you want to or not."

Jim pulled Harry after him up to Harry's bedroom. He pushed the shaking boy down onto the bed, beginning to remove his trousers. Harry mustered up the strength to knee him between the legs, making a run for it.

Harry dashed past his uncle and didn't stop running until he was sure he was a safe distance away. He realised he didn't have any shoes on, but had been too caught up to notice as he left.

He looked around desperately, choking out sobs. He had almost been raped. What if this happened again? What if his uncle kept bringing random pedophiles home to fuck him?

"Where the hell are your shoes?" Harry jumped, spinning around as he continued to cry. His vision was so blurred with tears that he was unable to workout who was in front of him, until he spoke again. "Oi, where are your shoes?" It was Louis, of course it was fucking Louis.

"H-h-home-" He wiped frantically at his eyes in order to be able to see.

Louis stumped out his cigarette, frowning at Harry. "Why are you crying?"

Harry just shook his head.

"Do you want me to walk you home or something?"

"No! N-no, I-I can't g-go back there..."

"Well where are you going to sleep?" Harry pointed shakily to the nearby bench. "Are you joking? You'll freeze your fucking bollocks off! I'm calling my mum to pick us up."

Louis phoned his mum, glancing at Harry out of the corner of his eye. "Hi mum, can you come and pick us up? I was walking home from Zayn's and Harry's in the middle of the park with no shoes on and he's crying and he won't go home."

//

"God Harry, what happened?" Jay took in the shaking boy.

Harry didn't reply. He couldn't.

"Do you want to go home?"

Harry shook his head frantically.

"Right, so you'll sleep here. Louis, can you go and get him the spare duvet and pillow. I'll make you a hot chocolate." She told him, "you need to take off your socks as well. You can't wear those, they're soaking."

Harry looked at her blankly, still trembling. She took his arm, leading him over to the sofa and sitting him down.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

He shook his head, looking up as Louis came back into the room, completely engulfed in the duvet.

"Mum I can't see." He said, Jay letting out a small laugh and taking the duvet off him. She placed it next to Harry, who immediately drew it up around himself.

"I'll get you the hot chocolate then we'll get out of your way."

//

Harry couldn't sleep. Everytime he closed his eyes he imagined the man running his grubby fingers along Harry's skin.

"Jesus Christ I thought you'd be asleep!" Louis jumped as he walked past the sofa.

"Can't."

"Do you need to like, come upstairs or something?"

"I'm fine."

"Ugh for god's sake. Come on, you can sleep on my floor. There's a mattress under my bed. I'm just going to get a drink then I'll be right up."

Harry bunched the duvet up, carrying it and the pillow up to Louis's room.

Louis walked in shortly after, pulling the mattress out from under his bed. Harry lay down, bringing the duvet up around him again, resting his head on the top of the pillow and hugging it tightly. "I'm sorry for being a pain. And thank you for letting me stay here tonight."

"It's fine." Louis shrugged, "doesn't mean I like you mind. Was there something else you were gonna say?"

Harry shook his head.

"Yeah there was, go on."

"I-It's just um, please can you stop hurting me physically...I-I'm sorry for asking it's just that it's making things quite difficult..."

Louis's heart lurched, "yeah, yeah whatever. I can't speak for Zayn and Stan though, I'll talk to them."

"Thank you." Harry sighed in relief, "thank you."

Louis turned off the light, Harry shrinking inside his hoodie. He was so scared to go home tomorrow. He'd get hurt and his uncle might keep inviting people home to sleep with him. And he couldn't run here every time. There's no way him escape every time.

"Night curly."

"Night." Harry returned.

After overthinking for a long time, his brain must have soon gotten tired as he managed to drift off.

He awoke the next morning with a start, breathing heavily. He had had an awful dream, he was pressed against the wall, several old men whispering crude things and running their dirty fingers along his skin. He was crying, begging to be left alone but they wouldn't listen.

He looked around frantically as he gasped for air.

Louis was still asleep, snoring softly.

Without noticing, words began to spill from Harry's mouth, "no, no, no, no, no, no-" He repeated, rocking back and forth, tugging at his hair.

"What the hell are you doing? It's 5 in the bloody morning." Louis grumbled, rolling over to face Harry.

"No, no, no-"

"Shut up!" Louis groaned, Harry's head snapped up to look at him. "What the hell happened?"

"I'm sorry, I-I had a bad dream." Harry pressed the back of his hand to his mouth in order to prevent himself making any sound.

"Bout what?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Well I'm not going back to sleep so do you want coffee or something?" Louis stood up from his bed, stretching.

Harry hadn't realised last night, but Louis was stood in just his boxers and god he looked good. He looked away quickly before Louis realised he was looking, a faint shade of pink tinting his cheeks.

"Um, I'll have a black coffee please."

Louis nodded, pulling on some joggers before walking downstairs, Harry following.