Chapter 32

"God she really hates me, doesn't she?" Louis raised his eyebrows as Eleanor stalked past, glaring at him.

"It's not like you did anything wrong mate." Zayn shrugged, "never liked her anyways. I told you she was a bitch."

"I know, I know. I don't even like her, but I'd appreciate it if she stopped glaring at me, it's making me uncomfortable."

"She's just eyeing up her prey." Harry giggled, leaning against Louis's shoulder, earning a wink from Niall.

Zayn and Liam watched the interaction closely, noticing how Louis's face turned from annoyed to relaxed within a matter of seconds.

"God what if she attacks me with a shoe or something, girls are brutal when they fight. Like there's hair grabbing and scratching."

"Sounds like what you do in sex." Zayn quipped.

"And how would you know that?"

"You told me."

"I'll have you know I'm a virgin and proud. I'm waiting 'til I find the right person. What about you Curly?"

"Pfft, as if anyone would ever want me." Harry rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling anxious as he remembered all the men that had tried to touch him, and the ones who had succeeded. "Actually, I'm going to go to the toilet a minute." He muttered in Louis's ear before standing up and brushing himself off.

Louis frowned after him, soon realising why Harry might be upset. "Oh shit, I'm going to go after him. I'll be back in a minute."

"Harry, Harold, are you in here?" He asked as he walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, in here." He got a small reply.

"Come out."

"I'm gay." He let out a sniffly laugh, Louis giggling.

"Come here Haz."

Louis heard the door unlock, opening his arms as Harry shuffled out. Harry moved into the hug, letting out a sigh.

"You alright love?"

"Yeah." Harry sighed,"'m fine. I was just thinking about those men. It's obvious they wanted to use me."

"Oh Haz." Louis rubbed his back soothingly, "you're okay now."

"I'm okay." Harry repeated, "I'm okay. Um, let's go back outside. They'll be wondering where we are."

"Okay, come on then."

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked as the trio looked at Harry with worried looks. Zayn had been a lot nicer recently, and he had decided that Harry was in fact lovely.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." Harry dismissed it, sitting back down.

Louis took Harry's hand discretely, moving his thumb over the back of his hand. And Zayn may or may not have noticed.

//

"Loueh, you definitely like him or something." Zayn pointed out as the two sat back on Zayn's bed, passing a joint between them.

"No I don't. You know I'm not gay Zayn."

"Do I?"

"Yes. I'm straight, straight as a ruler."

"A bendy ruler." Zayn mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. But just sayin, I know I've been like, a complete and utter little shit about gays and stuff but I don't believe what I did anymore. When you said that to me I went home and thought about it and you're right, there's nothing wrong with it. So if you are gay, and like Harry, I don't mind."

Louis just nodded.

//

"Harold?"

"Mhm?"

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"Well, seeing as I haven't become any more popular since you last asked, no. I don't even know how to kiss someone." Harry admitted.

"Do you want me to show you?" Louis smirked, propping his head up with his hand.

"Huh?"

"Teach you how to kiss."

"Um, um okay, yeah." Harry blushed.

Louis sat up on the bed, moving towards Harry. He placed a hand on Harry's cheek, Harry's breath hitching. "Just copy me, alright?"

"Yeah." He let himself relax as Louis pressed his lips against his, he moved them slowly, Harry letting him, going along as best as he could.

His breath hitched again as his tummy began to do flips. Fuck. He was kissing Louis. He was kissing his crush.

Louis pulled away slowly, staring at Harry with his mouth open slightly. Harry's cheeks were flushed and his eyes glazed, lips tinted a rosy colour.

"I take it you've never snogged anyone before?"

"Is that an offer?" Harry gulped.

"Yeah, it is."

"Okay."

Louis knelt, with one leg between Harry's legs, the other on the other side of him. He placed his hand on the back of Harry's neck, lightly grasping the hairs as his eyes flickered back down to Harry's lips. He slowly pressed them against eachother, Harry letting out a soft sigh as Louis sucked on his bottom lip.

Louis leaned forward, pushing Harry down gently. He licked at the seam of Harry's lips, Harry gasping and opening his mouth, allowing Louis to slip his tongue into Harry's mouth.

Harry felt as if he were in heaven. So did Louis.

"Lou, that was really nice." Harry smiled as they pulled apart.

"Yeah." Louis agreed. "It was. You're a natural by the way."

"Thanks." Harry giggled with a blush.

//

"Niall, we kissed. It wasn't proper or anything but we kissed." Harry burst into Niall's bedroom.

Niall sat up, confusion written all over his face. "Huh? Who did you kiss?"

"Um, so Louis and I were talking about our first kiss and then I said I'd not kissed anyone before and he said he'd teach me and then we kissed." Harry explained, "and snogged." He added on quietly.

"Oh my god, so are you two dating now or something?"

"No...that's the thing. I don't think he likes me like that. After all, he only said he was teaching me. He's straight. But it felt really good."

"Mate, nobody kisses someone just to 'teach them how', like that's weird. I bet he likes you."

"He doesn't, I'm not a girl. And what even is there to like about me?"

"A lot. But like, Harry. I think he likes you. Like he's always touching you even if it's something small like leaning against you and I keep catching him staring at you. And then the other day when he was describing his perfect partner in whatever it was he literally described you."

"Really?" Harry beamed.

"Yeah mate. I would talk to him."

"But what if he doesn't?" He suddenly pouted. "I can't say anything, he'll hate me."

"He would never hate you. And I'm like 99% sure he likes you sooo..."

"I'm not gonna talk to him, I just can't."

"Okay, but I will."

"What? No. Absolutely not."

"I won't say you like him or anything."

"Fine."

Harry went to sleep very happy that night.

Hiii, pls leave requests on my oneshot book 'Soup, Sex and Sun Salutations' because I have no ideas thank you xx