Chapter 23

"You never answered my question." Louis said, Harry frowning at him. "Are you alright?"

"Not really." He admitted. "I feel so dirty. It's my fault really."

"What? Are you having a laugh?"

"No, I led him on."

"Harry, it is not your fault that some fucking noncey old man did what he did. You're a literal child. You're underage, he's a creep. And I'm sure you didn't beg for him to do it, so it's not your fault. And even if you did beg for it, if he had done it, he would be in the wrong still."

Harry looked to his hands, shifting uncomfortably. "I told him I didn't want it...but he threatened me. A-and I tried to push him off b-but he was stronger than me."

"We need to tell the police."

"Can't." Harry shook his head, "don't want people to know."

"What if it happens to someone else?"

"I-I don't even know his name."

"Who might?"

"I don't know. My boss might." He mumbled. "But I really don't want anyone to know. It's so embarrassing and people will make fun of me."

"That's a disgusting thing for people to make fun of you for. I know I've been awful, but I'd never go that low. Plus, you won't have to tell him what happened exactly."

"Okay, maybe. Um, can we stop talking about it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Do you want to sleep in my room?"

"If you don't mind." He looked at him in embarrassment, "'m scared of being on my own."

"I don't mind. Do you want to go upstairs now?"

He nodded, "can I maybe just lie down? I-I just don't wanna think anymore."

"Surely you're still going to think even if you're lying down." Louis looked to him blankly.

"Can you talk to me? I don't care what about I just need a distraction." Harry asked quietly. No doubt Louis would think he's an even bigger weirdo than he already did.

"Course. Let's go and get your bed set up and I'll ramble to you." Louis gave him a smile, holding his hand out to help him up.

"Erm, you don't want to touch me." Harry murmured.

"I don't care. Come on."

Harry reluctantly took his hand, allowing Louis to pull him up. "Aren't your friends going to be horrible to you if you stop you know, bullying me?" He asked quietly.

Louis shrugged, "if they do, what can I do. I'm done with being a prick just so I don't get bullied. I didn't realise how much I was hurting you. And you seem cool."

"But I'm gay..."

"If I'm being honest with you, I don't give a shit. Zayn's been brought up thinking it was wrong and I guess he kind of pushed his views onto me but deep down I don't care. And Stan is just an arsehole."

Harry nodded in agreement as Louis put his head around the kitchen door. "We're going up to my room." He told his mum before walking upstairs, Harry following close behind.

Louis quickly ran off, leaving Harry stood awkwardly on the landing until he returned with the duvet and pillow, duvet covering his view again, of course.

Harry took it from him, putting it down in the corner of his room. Louis tugged out the mattress, placing the pillow down and moving the duvet. "Sit. Or lie, whatever." Louis instructed, falling back onto his bed. "What do you want me to talk to you about?"