Chapter 36

"I can't believe we made it." Harry grinned as he stared into Louis's eyes, leaning against him.

"Me neither babe." Louis smiled, resting his forehead against Harry's. "I'm so proud of us. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm so glad we can finally escape this hell hole." Harry pulled away slightly, looking back at the school.

They had just got their results from their exams and both boys had passed with good grades, as had the rest of their group.

"Your mum would be so proud of you as well darlin'." Louis muttered, Harry hugged Louis tightly, burying his head in Louis's neck as he gave a watery smile.

Niall bounded up to them, waiting for them to pull apart before joining the hug, "we fucking made it! And we're all going to the same college so we don't have to split up. Where are Liam and Zayn?" He looked around, soon spotting them and dragging them over.

"Alright?" Zayn smiled, "well done."

"You too mate." Louis grinned, "and you Liam."

"Eleanor's glaring at you." Liam raised his eyebrows.

Louis turned to look at her, "let's go talk to her."

"Louis, is that really necessary?" Harry pouted.

"Mhm, come on babe." Louis grabbed Harry's hand, beckoning for the others to follow. "So, Eleanor, how are you?" He asked with a fake smile.

"What do you want?" She spat, scanning the group slowly.

"Just to say hello."

"Alright, well you can fuck off now." She waved them away.

"Rude. You were the one glaring at us in the first place. May I ask why?"

"Because you and Harry look fucking gay."

Louis groaned and threw his head back, "we are gay Eleanor. We're literally dating. And that's not even an insult."

"God, get it out of your little head that you're not fucking gay. You dated me!"

"Maybe, Eleanor, just maybe, you're the reason I'm gay. Put me off girls for life, you did."

"You're such a dick."

"No, try again."

"What?"

"I like dick. I'm not a dick." He told her, Harry covering his mouth as he let out a giggle, Louis nudging his shoulder gently with a smirk.

The other three watched in amusement as Eleanor's face screwed up.

"You're so fucking gross."

"Calm down love, no different from you."

"I'm not fucking gay."

"No but you love dick." Zayn laughed, "you'd literally beg Louis for it all the time."

"No I wouldn't." Her face grew red.

"You did, I remember." Harry added quietly.

"Shut the fuck up freak."

"Hey, don't talk to him like that." Niall frowned.

"Whatever."

"You're literally probably not going to see him again after this so there's no harm in being nice for a bit." Liam stated. "Somehow you've managed to make it through school being a bitch so give it a rest."

"Well at least I made it without trying to kill myself."

"Fuck off." Harry mumbled, "it's none of your business."