𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I know you love fucking me! I can tell by the way you in love with meeeee! You can't get enough of me!" I sung while I was on Instagram live.

Kaylmack 😙😍
Kaisondadon so this what we doing bitch

I was reading the comment then I bussed up laughing at Kaison ole mad ass. Before saying "Yea this what we doing bitch yeen wanna come to my house soooo." I waved my hands in the air.

"Oui y'all this my song!" I yelled as Captain Hook by Megan The Stallion came on.

I bent over twerking in my lil Ass shirts and started singing along with her. "Dance on the dick now you been served! I like a dick with a lil bit of curve! Hit this pussy with an uppercut!" I finally turned back around looking in the camera "CALL THAT NIGGA CAPTAIN HOOK!"

Kaisondadon PERIODT BESTIE BITCH😛
Drglock uu just wanna be seen🙄

I laughed.

"Yup I sholl the fuck do wanna be seen!" I yelled sticking my tongue out. "Cause who gone check me?"

Kaylnmack nobody stinkkk😩can we be friends🥺👉🏾👈🏾?
Kaisondadon she can't have no other friends🙅🏾‍♂️

"Aht KaiKai dont do too much on her. Yea we can be friends boo text me."

I kept looking at the comments and one stood out to me making me laugh.

Drglock open da doe

"You not outside my house nigga stop the cap." I laughed . "Aye y'all what schools I dance to next?" I asked scrolling through my playlist.

Kaisondadon take me to the King by my sus tamela cause if youn answer that door for that man you gone meet yo maker😂

"Akikiki bitch you ain't funny." I mugged the camera.

I heard banging on the door making me jump a lil. "Y'all hear that?" I asked as I picked the phone up and looked headed out my room towards the door.

Kaylmack ruuuuun😭
Kaisondadon that's yo ass sus
Peachmariee sus cut them lights off and dip.

I peeked out the lil peephole and seen Watergun... Should I run?

𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏😭

"Amelie open this mf door." He banged.

"Y'all I'm scared." I whispered laughing.

—-

"I just don't understand why the fuck You had to kick my momma door down? Like What was the reason?" I asked hitting on him.

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

"You coulda just opened the door like a normal ass human." He said never looking up from his phone.

"You can leave." I was annoyed cause like for one me and you not even cool forreal. Two I don't really like you like that.

𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔

"I'm good." He said

"You're annoying." I got up walking towards my dresser.

"No I'm Jahlil not annoying. You're Amelie and annoying." I locked his phone getting up.

𝑯𝒎 𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍

I was torn from my thoughts when my ex-boyfriend decided to call me. I shouldn't have answered but I did.

"What Amir?" I asked annoyed.

"I miss you."

"Nah you don't." I bent over looking in my drawer annoyed already by the conversation.

"How you gone tell me?" He asked getting all loud.

"Cause if YOU knew YOU was gone miss me then YOU shouldn't have did what the fuck YOU did." I said getting even louder not even noticing that Jahlil had walked back into my room.

"Who you talking to?" His voice boomed from behind me.

"Nobody." I responded half telling the truth cause Amir was honestly nobody to me.

"Yo mei who the fuck is that in the background?" Amir yelled at me.

I guess Jahlil Heard him cause he snatched my phone from my ear.

𝑶𝒖𝒄𝒉

"It's her nigga. Wassup." He said too calmly for me.

"I'm her nigga fuck you talkin bout." I Heard Amir through the phone.

Jahlil looked at me cocking his eyebrow.

𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

"Come here mamas."

What did my lil ass do? Walked clean tf up on that man😭

I wasn't even prepared for what happened next all I know is that he musta clicked that FaceTime button cause Amir face was now on the screen. Then he

—-

"Tongued me the fuck dowwnnnn!" I yelled while Kayl and Kaison sat on my bed listening to me tell them the events of what happened a week ago.

"Wait wait wait... so it's been a week since y'all have contacted each other?" Kayl asked.

"Yes girl. I literally don't think I can be around him cause honestly I don't know how he feeling but I've been feeling some typa way but at the end of the day Ian kissing nobody ass cause he be acting cold hearted." My mood went from wanting more then realizing that he be acting like a lil bitch sometimes and ion like det.

"Whew y'all are ghetto. He got you wanting more and wanting to kill him all at the same time meanwhile we don't even know how this nigga feeling." Kaison said scrolling on Instagram.

𝑰𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎... 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒕𝒇 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅🤔

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲😭𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁😭