8.Welcome To The First SHA Dinner

Third person

"What took you so long?" Jace stated impatiently while he grabbed the plates and layed them out on the table.

"25 minutes is not long to get ready thank you very much." Isabelle snapped back.

"Yes it is." Both Jace and Alec shouted across the room while setting the food down.

"Beauty takes time and patience, dear" Magnus said kissing Alec's cheek and sitting down, along with the others and diving into the food.

"Should we go to Taki's tomorrow?" Jace asked.

"We could, Maia is always happy to see us. I don't know why she didn't want to come with us to the Shadowhunter Academy, I mean downworlders are allowed now." Izzy said while serving herself some more salad.

"We still visit her often to be honest, probably even more than we used to
" Simon stated.

"True. I can't wait to introduce you to Maia Clare, she'll love you." Izzy stated with an excited pitch.

"Anyone want any cocktails, wine or beer?" Magnus said snapping his fingers, among the blue flame a glass of Martini appeared.

"I'll pass." Both Simon and Alec announced at the same time.

"Oh you guys are no fun." Magnus stated making wine, beers and other cocktails appear magically.

Cocktails and all kinds of alcohol Magnus magically made appear, were displayed on the table and all but Simon and Alec served themselves one, and in some cases more.

A couple of hours went and they eventually all headed off to their rooms for a good night sleep. The first day had gone quickly.