13.Dance Through The Crowd

Third person

Izzy and Clary now were fully made-up and headed out of their room to meet the others at the fountain in front of the academy.

There next to the sprinkling fountain stood Jace, Alec, Magnus and Simon all dressed in elegant suits. Magnus was coated in glitter as per usual and was probably the brightest thing on the planet at that moment.

The girls walked further until they stopped a few feet away from them.

Simon jaw dropped to the floor immediately when he saw the alluring beauty of Isabelle's dress and makeup. Not that Izzy needed enhancing, she was practically a Godess in human form, flawless.

It took Simon several minutes to recover and even then he couldn't form a proper sentence.

"Y.. you l.. look great Iz." Simon stuttered unable to pronounce words over his shock of how captivatingly enchanting Izzy was.

"Thanks, you too." She gave Simon a peck and spun around a crimson silhouette could be seen all the way from the demon towers.

Jace stared in awe at Clary, sadly for him it didn't go unnoticeable.

"Are you alright?" Clary erupted in giggles waving her hand in front of Jace so he would pay attention. He didn't break contact with her but played it cool.

"Well I was about to say you look stunning Clary." He gently took hold of her hand and kissed it while Izzy snickered from behind. Sweet, joyful giggles emerged from Clary's ruby red lips. A genuine smile appeared on his face as gold locked with green.

"Well of course she looks good, not that she didn't before but with a little skill you go from gorgeous to deadly breath-taking." Izzy screamed with too much thrill as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders. Jace nodded in agreement and turned back his gaze to the mesmeric sight of the beautiful redhead.

" Thank you. It's a little over exaggerated but thanks. Also you too don't clean up too bad Jace." Clary stated, he held the all so indifferent smirk and she playfully glared at him.

"Before we start an argument about Clary's beauty, Magnus please open a portal." Iz kindly instructed.

"Almost done." Magnus stopped waving his hands when a blend of indigo, purple and pink formed the portal.

One by one they all walked through the vibrant colours landing perfectly in front of the Lightwood Manor.

To say the mansion was massive was an understatement; some castles were smaller. It had a warm sandy-beige colour which brightened up the whole scenery and the Greek like columns that when standing beside made you feel like a bug. The tall structures seemed to hold the wooden canapy and above it was what seemed to be the top floor with the same beige colour, above it was the light brown tiled roof. The columns and all the outlines of the walls were a chalk white which complimented all of the beige.

Simon and Izzy lead the group through the elevated darkish doors with gold runes and accents. Magnus and Alec following behind with linked arms.

Clary on the other stayed admiring the garden surrounding the mansion itself. It was covered in Violet blossems and jewels and some unblossomed moonflowers. She spun around to study the vastness of the garden and noticed the small river stream that parted a bit of the Lightwood land but was connected by a tiny stone bridge. Trees were spaced across the corners and in general it was wonderfully arranged.

Jace had a smile dispersed across his face as he watched Clary be in her own little world. "I hate to burst your bubble but I am pretty sure the party is inside."