27.Her Call

Izzy pov

"Magnus you have to do something. She has been gone for 2 days and for all we know she could be hurt." I panicked as I paced up and down Magnus's apartment.

"I am trying my best Izzy, it's just a lot harder than it has been before. I mean normally biscuit tells me when she tries to disappear and now all I know is that she could be anywhere fighting her problems." It was as if he knew more about this than us and later I would seek the answers from him but now all that mattered was finding Clary. Since 2 days had already passed we needed to hurry.

From the corner of my eye I saw. Jace enter the apartment looking exasperated. He had dark circle under his eyes that nothing could cover, tousled and unneat hair which was unusual for him and an abnormally pale skin.

"Where were you?" I went over to Jace to hug him.

"In the library all night trying to find a way to track Clary since the parabatai tracking didn't work." He replied running over to Magnus to check how far he had gotten.

"Annndddd.. did you find anything?" I asked with the littlest hope I had.

"If I did I wouldn't have come here." He snapped at me. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. We are all under stress but at least we eat and sleep while you exhaust yourself and by that torment yourself. Take a break." I tried persuading him.

He dismissed what I had said and started going through some of the books that Magnus had piled up.

" Jace I am serious. "

" Jace, Izzy is right you need to rest or at the very least eat something." Alec requested of him.

" No I can't do all those things. I can't live with myself knowing she was in danger and so I won't stop until I find a way to find her. There will be no rock left unturned until I have Clary safe and sound in my arms and in the mean time don't interrupt me. " Jace warned us.

" You know don't you? " Magnus asked out of a sudden as he lifted his head up to look at Jace.

" I do. She explained everything to me. "

" I'm sorry are we missing something?" Alec questioned. I too was about to say the exact same thing.

Magnus sighed as if he was conflicted on the information he should give us. "I am not sure we should be the one to tell you this but in order to find Clary it's worth you both to know every detail that has the potential to help us." Jace nodded in agreement waiting for Magnus to take the first word.

"So?" I asked as a long silence grew between us.

"Biscuit has had quite the rough past and it is all related to her family. Isabelle I think you already know that she is indeed Valentine's daughter. This makes her even more of a hero since she had to kill him, though Valentine is the reason for all her problems. "

Alec looked taken a back while Magnus was clearing things and then we turned to Jace to listen to the rest of the story.

" Clary also has a brother who she went after in order to protect us even though he was believed to be dead."

Even Simon looked confused especially since he had not said a word throughout all of this morning. "Wait Clary has never told me any of this and why would she go after her own brother?" Simon interrupted.

"Because her brother is demon-blooded. Before even she was born Valentine experented with demonic blood and injected Jocelyn with some while she was pregnant with Jonathan." Magnus finished off as we all stared in bewilderment.