18.Alone In This World

Ps. This is not my art but credit to however drew it because it is amazing.

Third person

After what felt like minutes their kiss broke apart so they could gather their breathes.

"There they are." Izzy screeched, she seemed glad that she had finally found her friends.

From behind them you could see Magnus and Alec who frowned at their surroundings until their eyes focused on Clary and Jace. In the far distance there was a spiral of purple and pink closing up, the portal they came from.

"Biscuit? What are you doing in Prague?" Magnus asked with a raised eyebrow.

Izzy wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk and a giggle so cheerful the cheerleader's spirit wouldn't be as much as Isabelle's.

Clary glared at the enthusiastic Izzy before replying, "I needed to catch a break and I always wanted to visit Prague. Then blondie over there decided to follow and here we are." She pointed Jace and then smiled at the astounded people standing before her.

"Well biscuit, unless you are thinking of taking a day trip to Prague then I suggest we get back to Idris." Magnus said waving his hands to suggest his plan.

"Sounds like a plan. But Magnus could you do me a favour and make me a portal to Paris, there is just one thing I need to take care of." Clary gave Magnus a gentle smile and tilted her head in a way to show him that she could not do it herself so everyone doesn't find out about her abilities.

" Sure. " Magnus said with a grin plastered on his face.

As per usual a spiral of indigo and pink was created but before Clary could walk through she was stopped by someone grabbing her arm.

"Simon.. what are you doing?" Confusion was found in Clary's voice.

"Sorry Fray but before you go can I just ask you something?"

He started to walk further along the bridge, away from the others, still holding Clary's arm.

"Are you OK? Did he do something?" Simon asked full of concern.

"Who?"

"Jace. Did he say something or do something?"

She gasped a little bit tried to remain calm in order to not be suspicious. "No he didn't Si. I'm fine I promise." She gave him a genuine smile before finishing of her trail of thoughts. "I just need to give something back and I will be back home within minutes; then I can talk to you. I promise."

"Okay. See you later."

"Bye." She gave him one last hug before leaving.

***********Shadowhunter Academy ~Izzy's room***********************

"Back so soon?" Izzy wss facing the mirror doing her makeup and heard Clary come in without having to turn around.

"Hey Iz." Clary responded as she layed on her bed, exhausted by all the portaling.

She had just returned from the hotel in Paris that her and Jace rented to give back the key, and now since she hadn't slept all night was a bit drowsy.

"Yeah, I had one of Magnus's warlock friends portal me back so now I'm here." She walked towards Izzy and put her arms around her in and embraced her in an apologetic hug. "I'm sorry for disappearing from the party without a warning and worrying you like that."

"It's alright." Izzy said with a charming smile and responds with one of her tight hugs. "I just want you to know that you can talk to me at any given moment and you don't have to explain with full detail but I will always be here to help you."