Prologue

Authors note: Please do not steal this and claim it as your own. please respect that i am working really hard on this. thankyou :) and i also hope all my readers enjoy it, vote, comment and fan :)

---------------------------------------------

Niall’s P.O.V

It was the hardest thing I would ever have to do. I love her. I do. it was just too much to handle. All the hate she would get because she was with me, her being hurt all the time because she misses me when I am on tour with the lads. It’s too much; it’s not that I can’t do it, it’s just that I can’t stand seeing Jess so hurt and lost without me. The stupid fights we have because we miss each other and because everything just gets too much it’s coming to an end and it’s killing me to hold onto this, we need to let it go. I didn’t want to see her cry anymore.

I hear the sound of the door opening “hey babe” she kisses me on the cheek. “What’s up?” She questioned.

I tried my best not to look her in the eyes because I knew that if I did  it would make it harder to do what I was about to do.

“Jess” I started to say “you know I love you, and I know you love me” I started, “but it’s just so hard”

I looked towards her and that smile that I have grown to love so much, turned into a frown and that’s when I knew I was crushing her world.

“it’s to hard being so far away from you, I can tell that you’re hurt, and I’m hardly around anymore, you deserve someone who will be around for you and you don’t deserve to always be hurt”

”Niall…” she whispered  “I love you, I don’t care that we are so far apart, well I do, but I still want to be with you, the pain is worth the prize”

”Jess, you don’t understand, I can’t keep doing this to you, so it’s best that you go on, without me” I placed my hand on her knee, she didn’t move.

I could see the tears start to form in her eyes as one by one the gently fell down her cheeks.

I whipped my thumb across her cheeks “please don’t cry love”

”Don’t call me that” she snapped and hitting my hand away from her face

“I get it now, I’m just not worth it”

”I didn’t mean it like that, I just don’t want to see you so hurt all the time” I assured her that it was nothing to do with her, she had done nothing wrong, it was just to hard.

She nodded “ok” she stood up and started towards the door she stopped half way looked back and said those words that made me melt every time she said them

“I love you Niall Horan” she looked down at the floor and whispered “I always will”