𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"I never knew how bad it could hurt, to lose something you never really had."

( - The wonder years)

The muffled voices reached to her ears and caused her heavy lashes to slowly rosing up and she blinked wearily, coming back to be fully conscious.

"How's the girl?" A female voice with a British accent sounded from another room.

"Still passed out." The guy replied while the brunette started to move her muscles in discomfort.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" The woman returned.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." The female scolded and the kidnapped girl's eyes widened as she listened carefully and started to straighten up.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" He asked firmly and the brunette got up on her feet and walked towards the hallway where the voices seemed to come from.

"They say he got it." She assured.

"Wonderfull, and what?" He added to ask.

"So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." The unknown female answered with a sigh as the tired girl trudged to the source of the voices.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave her here. We don't have to go through with this." The man suggested tensely.

"I'm sick of running!" The pixie-haired woman that now was in the sight of Elena stated confidently.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." The man in front of her answered.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." She replied to him.

"If it was only Elijah we had to confront with, fine. But I heard he's not alone and it complicates things." He reminded with his eyebrows raised in hinting.

"I.. I know but.. I'm sure she's not-"

"She's not like him? Yes, so I've heard, and guess what? That is the problem." He cut her words and interrupted sharply, "She's nuts! One bloody mistake and we're screwed."