𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found."

( - Unknown)

Blinking slowly under heavy lashes, Alaric came back to life. John told Jenna that he drank too much and passed out so she would go home safely with him and Damon compelled Andie to calm down and leave.

He groaned in pain as he rubbed his injured nape, got up, and balanced himself on his feet. "What's going on?"

Damon came into the lounge from the kitchen after he finished cleaning all the mess in the dining room. He turned to look at now alive Alaric and sighed. "Nothing special. Just screwed things up."

"As usual. Got it." Alaric mumbled and took a few steps forward towards him. "No, but, seriously, what happened?"

Damon looked at him, fatigued and frustrated. "Well, you tried to dagger Elijah without letting me know, and then Amelia found out, snapped your neck, and almost ripped my head out."

The hunter raised his brows in surprise and chuckled. "You really have a thing for insane women, right?"

"I could have an incredibly good night but thanks for you and your surprise attacks, I haven't," Damon said as he looked at him and snorted with a roll of his eyes, then muttered to himself, "And I don't think I'll ever have now."

"Hey! You were the one to plan how to kill Elijah even though I asked you not to do anything that will risk Jenna! You can't lie to me like that, man." Alaric scolded angrily.

"Well, Elijah's alive, Amelia's pissed, and everything went to hell. You being made wouldn't help, now, is it?" Damon returned in the same tone as he did.

Before Alaric could respond, Damon's phone rang, and when he pulled it out of his pocket and Stefan's name was written on the screen, he answered without hesitation. "Hey. What's up?"

"Damon, you.. you have to come here n.. now. Elena sh.. she's.." Stefan tried to speak in panic and without breathing properly.

"Stefan, calm down," Damon's eyes widened in worry, "Tell me what happened to Elena."