𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all."

( - Unknown )

Umm change of plans, this is basically the last chapter in this book and it's a long one so :(

"Unbelievable."

"Indeed. But then again, it is the Mikaelson family we are discussing. Mysterious, magical things happened to us regularly." She humored.

"Such as mothers' resurrection?" He chuckled and asked.

"Such as mothers' resurrection." She confirmed with a snicker of her own and continued with her update. "At least we succeeded to extract the location of the last white oak stake that Alaric's evil-alter-ego hid, and to burn it."

"And all in one night." He said indifferently, not surprised anymore, and sighed.

"Actually," She smiled to herself and said, "There is one more thing about last night."

"Hmm. I'm listening." He waited in curiosity. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"I told Damon I love him last night." Amelia declared, almost in a whisper.

"Did you?" Elijah asked in excitement and she could almost hear his smile. She hummed for confirmation and he continued. "I am proud of you, my dear sister."

"Why?" She chuckled and asked with furrowed brows, although he could not see her through the phone call.

"Look how much you have changed in the search for your own happiness." He replied in satisfaction, "You deserve finding peace, Lia."

She smiled silently before sighing. "I cannot believe you have left to Milano without saying goodbye."

"You were out of town, and I could not stay any longer." He apologized. "However, I thought Niklaus is leaving tonight as well."

"So he says. How does it matter?" She questioned in confusion.

"Well, I assumed you will join him and so do Rebekah." The elder twin admitted.