𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Hiding your feelings from someone you love is like dying alive."

( - Shhh...frever)

A/N Here we go with a chapter full of flashbacks. There's going to be a lot of jumping between present scenes and the flashbacks, and between concurrent conversations, but you'll get it when you'll read it. Let's have fun :)

Stefan and Damon were talking in the corridor, Stefan questioning his elder brother in a panic if he saw Elena, whilst he kisses and begs from Andie to stay home and let him bite her. She refused and left.

Damon had zero emotion for her. She was his human blood bag and his night entertainment. A distraction from what truly bothered his mind. He knew he uses her, but it was his desperate attempt to push his thoughts about his former lover to the corner of his mind.

Three slow and loud knocks at the door surprised the two brothers. It was too loud and harsh from it to be Elena's knocking, and they knew Elena wouldn't knock.

Stefan walked to the front door and opened it, startled to see the female original leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed.

"Hello, friend." She smirked at his frown of confusion. Damon heard her voice and in out of thin air appeared next to his brother.

"Oh, hello old lover." Her grin grew wider and she tilted her head. "Mind if I come in?"

"What do you want?" Stefan asked directly.

She pouted. "Rude!"

"Amelia." Damon rolled his eyes and urged her to answer.

"I am here to catch up with the details. What happened at the dance last night? Have you seen Niklaus?" She asked with furrowed brows.

Damon and Stefan exchanged a glance of understanding and took a step backward to provide her a space to get inside the house. She walked towards the parlor and without asking for permission, she grabbed a glass and poured herself some bourbon.

"He possessed Alaric's body," Stefan told shortly and she choked on her drink.

"Are you serious?" She asked, faking a shock expression.