𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."

( - Isadora James)

Days have passed, and yet, no sign for Amelia's whereabouts. It supposes to be something good - that she's not trying to hurt either Elena or anyone else she knows, but on the contrary, they all knew that eventually, she will make a move, and perhaps every day that goes by only showing of how big her plan is.

In the meanwhile, Elena's biological mother, Isobel, appeared and claimed that she wants to help Elena and to keep her safe when she's actually conspiring with Klaus against basically everyone.

She convinced Katherine to switch sides and to make an alliance with her, instead of with the Salvatore brothers, as she told her she managed to reach one of Klaus' witches and to make a deal with him that if they'll deliver him the moonstone and the doppelgänger, he will forgive her and she will be free.

Bonnie, Jeremy, and Damon though, were busy on going to the Old Witch House so a hundred ancestors of Bonnie could give her their powers, in order for her to kill Klaus at the sacrifice ritual.

Katherine found the moonstone in Damon's room, Isobel distracted Alaric so Klaus' warlock could kidnap him. Afterward, it was revealed that Klaus compelled Isobel to get him Katherine and the moonstone, and so she did, before burning herself to death.

Waking up slowly to the sound of a warlock chanting a spell on someone who sat in a chair when his back is turned to her, Katherine tried to get up slowly and examine the situation. She has no idea of where she is or why she is, but she noticed that she's not wearing Elena's vervain neckless, and so she can be compelled by another vampire. An original vampire.

From the front door burst the one and only - Amelia Mikaelson - with impatient expression and crossed arms. The warlock wasn't surprised that she came so his eyes remained closed, bu Katherine's heart skipped a beat and a gasp of fear escaped her mouth.

Amelia simply sent her a look, before she turned her head to look at Alaric's body and Maddox, who just finished the spell.

"Is it done?" Amelia asked Maddox in indifferently.