𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"There's a fine line between love and hate. Love frees a soul and in the same breath can sometimes suffocate it."

( - Cecelia Ahern)

Updating his little brother with the new events' development with Tyler Lockwood and the werewolves who got out of town, Damon tried to calm his thoughts.

Although he spent the night with Andie and he was seemingly relaxed, he knew there's a problem in his plan for murdering the suited original. A short, brunette, devilish girl.

"What's going on?" Stefan picked up the phone and asked directly.

"Well, I showered. I shaved. Had breakfast. Very relaxed." The older brother returned.

"That makes one of us." Stefan sighed and said in frustration.

"I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon informed.

"How do you know?" The other man asked in curiosity.

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..."

"...killing Elijah." Stefan finished him and exhaled.

"Exactly," Damon confirmed.

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty." Stefan remarked.

"Well, I've got a crafty little dagger." Damon returned, playing with the dagger in his hand.

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses." Stefan noted.

"Oh, trust me, Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises." Damon returned.

"Do you, really?" Stefan asked in wondering.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Damon asked in confusion.

"According to Katherine, Amelia is highly loyal to her family and she has a thing with revenge." The younger brother pointed out, knowing his brother won't be pleased with what he's about to offer.

"Are you assuming that she's gonna kill us when we'll kill Elijah?" Damon asked. He knew that Stefan had a point, he just didn't want to believe it.