𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"I hope you fall in love with someone who celebrates your soul; someone who never stops pursuing you. And their heart becomes the type of home where you never have to worry if the light will be kept on for you or not."

( - Rebecca Rinaldy)

After finding out he has a murderous alter ago, Alaric locked himself in his house and refused to get visitors. But that was just an excuse to prevent from Damon to come and see how he and Stefan opened a carpenter's shop inside his apartment, given the white oak sign that Stefan found after the Mikaelsons thought they burned it all.

Damon was no longer on their side, that they knew for sure. For them, he was way too in love to see things clearly. They knew they might hurt Damon by killing his lover, but it was necessary, and they both were convinced that with time, he'll realize that it is the sacrifice that had to be made for killing Klaus Mikaelson and the rest of his crazy family.

And so, whilst Alaric and Stefan created stakes out of the wooden sign, the Mikaelson family members that remained in town had breakfast together, with a guest.

"So, Damon," Elijah placed his fork on the plate and gripped the orange juice glass in his hand, "I presume we should thank you for the part you took in the destruction of the white oak tree."

"Nah. It's all good." The Salvatore looked at the brunette beside him for a with a smirk.

"Elijah is not wrong. You did save us from potential death." Klaus pursed his lips and agreed.

"Stop it. You are boosting his ego." Amelia rolled her eyes and took a big bite of her pancake. Damon chuckled and gently caressed her shoulder with the hand of the arm that he wrapped around her seat.

"Someone here is grumpy." Klaus coked his brows up and said with a smirk. "I thought you would be glad to see all the people you care about gathered around one table."

"My sincere apologies for being concerned for my life, considering I am a member of the most hated family in the world with.. unstable siblings that can be killed any moment and by that kill me. But you're right, brother, the breakfast is very delighting, though." She faked a cynical smile and stabbed her pancake with the fork fiercely.