𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anyone else to feel like that."

( - Robin Williams)

A/N - I highly recommend you to hear the song ("I hate myself for loving you" by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts) while reading this scene because it continues the ending of the last chapter :)

"You were right. She's here." Bonnie nodded in fright, scanning the crowd with her eyes just like the others beside her.

"Maybe we should take you home, Elena." Stefan caressed his girlfriend's shoulder in sympathy.

"What? No!" She turned to look at him and protested. "I'm already here, and we already decided what our plan is."

"We didn't plan anything against Amelia, and we don't know what she will do," Jeremy added to Stefan.

Finally, Damon snapped out of his trance of shock and spoke. "Relax. It was a lame shot. Like I said, she's teasing us."

Teasing him.

"What if this taunting will become an attack?" Stefan insisted.

"It won't. Elena's right, she wouldn't try anything stupid here." Damon mumbled indifferently, still concerned and confused.

"You think Klaus is here too?" Elena asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Damon shrugged it, barely caring about what they're talking about. His eyes searched for her everywhere.

"You know what? It's a party. You all blend in and I'll go look for any sign for Amelia." Damon stated.

"Damon, I don't think it's a good idea." Elena shook her head in concern.

"She wouldn't hurt me." He declared in return.

"Really? Because, if I remember right, in the last time you two saw each other it ended up with her almost killing you." Stefan reminded.