𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"The way we talk to your children becomes their inner voice."

( - Peggy O'Mara )

"You saw our father?!?!"

"Only from a distance, thanks to Damon, who, by the way, did not tell me yet how did he know about my father's return." Amelia hinted at Damon with a suspicious look.

He raised his brows and opened his mouth to speak, already imagining how she'll react. "Well, we might have, kinda, a little bit woken him up so he could kill Klaus..?"

Amelia's eyes widened in fury, yet she whispered instead of screaming. "You did what?"

"We didn't know it's putting your life at risk. I didn't know what he has done to you." Damon replied guiltily.

"Whatever you think you know about my past with him is not even half of the story!" She now yelled, agony and anger in her eyes, "I wanted my brother to be punished for daggering me, but I did not wish for Niklaus' fate that it will be eternal death!"

Rebekah looked at the two of them awkwardly and mumbled. "I'll let you two speak privately." She then turned to her sister and caressed her shoulder, "I am here when and if you need to talk."

Amelia looked at Damon in silence, her eyes brimming and full of disappointment and hurt.

"Amy.." Damon took a step forward but immediately retreated backward.

"Don't touch me." She spitted the words in disgust.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "You know that if I had known Mikael would want to hurt you I would never awake him."

She clenched her jaw and bit her lips in try to prevent tears to leak. Her anger was covering the fear that she felt in the air now that she knew her father's alive. No matter how much she will deny it, she was utterly afraid of the original vampire hunter.

"Just get out." She stared at the ground and stated with a raced heartbeat that he could hear from the distance, "I want to be alone."

He tilted his head in sadness as if begging her to forgive him. But he could understand her. Whether they meant it or not, the only man on earth that truly have a chance to kill an original is now alive again, and he is in the hunt for Amelia.