𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘝𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

【𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋】

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Look into your own heart; discover what it is that gives you pain. And then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else."

( - Karen Armstrong)

The door to Alaric's apartment burst open, startling the brunette vampire and drawing an impatient sigh from the original vampire who leaned back on his chair.

"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." He murmured bitterly.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual," Damon stated, standing behind him.

"Didn't we already have this conversation?" Klaus wondered.

"Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch."

Instantly and firmly, Klaus got up from the chair and turned around to the blue-eyed vampire with a furious expression. "Excuse me?"

"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all...me." Damon teased.

"Katerina, give us a moment," Klaus demanded, still staring at the ice-blue eyes of Damon. She sent them a look and left the room.

"And you are the crazy, impulsive vampire who's in love with my dearest sister." Klaus took a few steps closer to him and wore a slight smirk upon his lips. "For some reason, I haven't heard anything about you, or the romance you developed with her."

"Yeah, because she knew her brother's psycho who will kill me for loving her." He said with his fists and jaw clenched, angry with the mention of her. "Not that it matters much now that I know she was with you all along."

"Ah!" Klaus turned around with a satisfied grin and then turned again to him. "My sister is quite multi-talent, I must say. Her alluring beauty can get your trust very easily. She definitely knows how to lie reliably."

When Klaus examined raging and hurt expression in satisfaction, he leaned to the small table of the living room and pressed on the keyboard bottom, playing the video on the computer. It was a live video of a female werewolf that was tied to a wall and shrieked in pain, considering the transitioning to a werewolf that was about to start.