𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall."

( - Unknown )

She closed the door behind her and leaned herself on it for a long moment, a faint smile still placed over her lips. When she looked up from the ground to her siblings' staring eyes, she inhaled and started to walk towards them.

"Stop staring at me as if you are surprised that I am not a virgin. You are several hundred years late." She grumbled in annoyance.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun." Kol complained and Amelia smacked the back of his head as she walked passed him and stood next to Elijah, which she found disturbed.

"Your point?" Rebekah asked indifferently as she sat on the couch across from his.

"I need entertainment." He replied with a shrug and when the idea popped up in his brain, he pointed on her. "Come with me to get a drink or do something fun."

"You two cannot stay in the same room for 2 minutes straight without trying to pluck each other's eyeballs." Amelia claimed with her arms crossed.

"Exactly! This could be an interesting challenge!" Kol pointed out and got up, extended his hand for his sister to take, "Will you join me?"

With a sigh, Rebekah put her palm in his and left the room with him in defeat.

Amelia laughed and shook her head at her younger siblings' childish behavior before she turned to look at her twin brother who still seemed to be troubled.

"Something is bothering you." She furrowed her brows and said quietly, drawing his attention, "What is it?"

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" He shared and questioned.

Amelia pursed her lips and thought for a moment before blinking rapidly and saying, "I was absent for half the time of the ball so I couldn't see anything weird about her. Further, she's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

He raised his hand and exposed a sage that he held in his hand, and she observed it with confusion.

"Burnt sage. She was doing a privacy spell." He replied and she took the sage from his hand. She looked up at him skeptically.