𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

【𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀】

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"The soul that can speak through the eyes, can also kiss with a gaze."

( - Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer )

Amelia sat on a big rock on the ground and inhaled the refreshing scent of the forest. It was a sunny day, but she felt like the skies dark and there's a big black cloud that poured rain above her. She raised her head and looked up at her twin brother who stood leaning on a tree and stared at her in sympathy.

"You should have told me, Amelia." He said quietly with a hoarse voice.

"I couldn't." She shook her head and mumbled. "Niklaus knew you would never let him execute the sacrifice and break his curse if you knew about our siblings' position."

"I am your twin brother." He took a few steps closer to her and raised his tone. "We learned the world together ever since we were born. We were alongside each other every moment in our millennia of living."

She looked at her hands that sad on her lap in shame, and he continued with sadness in his voice. "I was there for you all the time, despite your countless reckless mistakes and murders, whilst you.. You admired Niklaus and chose him in every opportunity you had."

"It is not true, Elijah!" She got up and exclaimed.

"Is it not?" He argued calmly.

"No!" She protested. "I love you more than I love myself, brother. But I also love Niklaus deeply, and I also love Rebekah, and Kol, and even vexatious Finn. Is it such a sin of me to love my family?"

"Of course not, Lia," He shook his head lightly, "But you were lying to me for over a 3 months. Am I supposed not to get upset?"

"I.." She tried and took a deep breath before whispering quietly, "I simply wanted all of us to be alive and happy."

He looked at her, and he couldn't resist the desire to embrace and comfort her. Amelia could be thoughtless and irrational, but at the end of the day, she had only innocent intentions that it was hard to be mad at her.