𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that, my love, I can't hide."

( - The Beatles)

"Are you sure that's what she said?"

"Yes, Damon, in the hundredth time, she told me to send you her regards and that you still owe her a glass of chardonnay. Now, can you explain to me what does it mean and how do you know her?" Elena rolled her eyes and answered impatiently.

The Salvatore brothers exchanged a silent glance, knowing they have to give some explanations for their odd behavior due to the sensitive subject.

"Yes, I would like to know too." The short-haired vampire got up on her feet and added, receiving a glare from Damon.

"Damon and I knew her back in 1864." Stefan shortly replied with a sigh.

"Wait, isn't it the year that you met Katherine?" Elena asked with furrowed brows, desperate for answers as well.

"Yes. She came a little while after Katherine arrived." Damon answered, exchanging another look with his brother.

"And you haven't known she is an original?" Rose asked with raised brows.

"We didn't know she is a vampire. That's what it doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense here." Damon mumbled anxiously.

"Last night, I thought about what you said and I think you might be right," Stefan looked at his elder brother and spoke, "We never had a proof she was dead."

Damon looked at his brother with his ice-blue eyes and nodded.

"How did she supposedly died?" Rose asked the two brothers. Damon looked at Stefan in a look that assured he has no interest in telling the details of the dark night he tried to forget for so many years.

"She was absent for over a week and Katherine told us she went to visit her family somewhere in Louisiana but her family contacted Katherine to ask why she never arrived. Then Katherine left for a few days and when she came back, she said Amelia was murdered and thrown beside the road along with her carriage driver." Stefan told and exhaled, trying to minimize the explanation as much as he can for Damon's discomfort.