𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"She used to hide her feeling behind the loudest music."

( - Silent_writer )

Damon ran down the stairs in a good mood, intending to go out of my house to Alaric's apartment and discuss the Runic names of the originals and old drawing they found in the tunnel's walls.

"Leaving so soon?" Amelia's voice startled him as she sat on the couch with a book and a cup of coffee in her hands, sending him a questioning look with her furrowed brows.

"What are you doing up so early?" He wondered and took a few steps closer. He almost forgot that she and Rebekah are staying in the boarding house.

"Well, I had quite a night that I could not recover from." She answered simply with a smirk.

"So you're telling me you haven't slept at all?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning on the frame in the entrance to the living room.

"Did not." She closed her book and got up. "Where are you going?"

"Alaric." He said hesitantly. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her about what they found or not, since it had a connection to her, apparently, father, that she ran from for centuries.

"Hmm." She hummed and walked towards him. "Have fun, then."

He looked down at her as she smirked mischievously. "Are we going to talk about last night's events?"

"Why talking when we simply can.." She whispered, lifted herself on her tiptoes, and pecked his lips softly, "..Do this?"

"Hmm. You're right." He smiled and whispered, leaned down to continue the kiss she started. It was nothing like the last kiss they had. This one was soft and emotional, almost as if they both were made of glass that they were afraid to break.

They disconnected their lips for a moment and she opened her dark-colored eyes to look at his blue ones. "When am I not?"

He kissed her shortly. "Cocky."

She kissed him gently back. "insolent."

He kissed her again. "Beautiful."

She took a small step back and coked a brow with a laugh as her cheeks became reddish.