𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people."

( - Unknown )

Stefan threw a blood bag towards her, which she immediately catches and rips it open, sucking a big sip of it only to fill herself with a little bit of power. She threw the bag behind her and the blood splattered all over the floor, but she was too busy speeding and assailing Klaus and pushing him against a wall.

One of her forearms choaked him tightly, while the other was shoved into his chest and held his heart. Her eyes darkened and her teeth gritted in fury.

"I've been loyal and dedicated my entire life in order to make you happy and satisfied. I convinced myself it is my duty as an older sister to take care of you, but you.." She squeezed his heart inside her fist which caused him to groan in pain loudly and clenched her jaw, "You literally stabbed me in the back!"

"I.." He tried to say but she clutched his heart harder.

"Alright, I think that's enough, Lia." Rebekah laid her palm on the shoulder of her sister, but with the anger that controlled her body, Amelia pushed her so hard that she crashed on the wall behind her. "It will be enough when I will say it's enough."

She sent Klaus a deadly look, and before she could notice, Stefan appeared behind her and snapped her neck. He caught her temporary dead body as it fell towards the ground, and laid her on it.

"Do you have a death wish or something?!" Rebekah yelled at him in frustration.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Amelia's eyes struggled to open up under her full length lashed that felt heavier than usual. She blinked slowly before her eyes flickered at the sight of her current position.

The blonder original's eyes fell to her lap, where her sister's head laid, and she smiled softly. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Amelia quickly straightened up and sat, watching at the road they were driving at. "What the bloody hell is going on here?!"