𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the person who isn't there."

( - Unknown )

Elijah and Amelia sat side by side on the couch in the living room of the Salvatore's boarding house. They started to speak about the things Elijah missed while he was gone, and Amelia gladly told him of what happened in the last few months.

"So Stefan Salvatore's switch is off?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Not anymore." She shook her head and looked at him whilst leaning her head on her palm as she placed her elbow on the couch's backrest. "He turned it off, then turned it on and now he's just a pain in the ass."

"Don't be judgmental. You were just like that more than once or twice in our life, if my memory does not deceive me." He smirked and amusement.

"Trust me. Once you will see him, you will realize how sweet I was with my emotions off compared to his psychotic state." She rolled her eyes and asserted.

"She's not wrong," Damon approached them from the stairs to the basement with two blood bags in his hands, "He really starts to get on my nerves."

"I haven't thanked you yet for undaggering me and for taking part in our family's reunion." Elijah turned his head and smiled to him just as he threw the blood bags to him, "And for those, too."

"Hey!" Amelia exclaimed and opened her arms, "Another hungry vampire in the room!"

"He was stuck in a coffin for months. You had a blood bag three hours ago. You'll live." Damon uttered indifferently and sat on the couch across them.

"May I ask what is going on between you two or..?"

"I think I haven't told you about my daggering story, brother," Amelia hurried to change the subject, her eyes opened wide, "You know, rather exciting to lose your daggering-virginity."

"I was planning to ask you about that as well. What happened?" He complied with her deflecting and waited curiously for her to tell.

"Well, my so-called precious little brother appeared to be a lunatic asshole by breaking the vow we swore for protecting each other at all cost, and kept me for over two months in a dusty box which I wasn't even aware he prepped in advance for me." Amelia told in sarcasm that hid a fury that was evident on her clenched fists and greeted teeth.