𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to one another." 

( - Lang Leav)

"Damon and Amelia were together?!" Elena's eyes widened as she asked the vampire in shock.

"No," Katherine chuckled and continued, "She played hard to get, I guess, but they still had mutual feelings for each other."

"So what she had with Damon distracted her from hurting you? Just like that, she let you get away with that?" The honey-eyed girl asked.

"Sort of. I never felt safe around her. It was like I could sense her deadly eyes on me no matter where I was. But then again, somehow Damon softened her." She shrugged with an eye roll.

"I thought he was in love with you." Elena furrowed her brows and shook her head in complete confusion.

The brunette vampire sighed and grinned before she replied. "I compelled him to love me. And it was after she left anyway."

"So it's true - she faked her death?" Elena's lips parted in question.

"Yes. She asked me to help her with it and as you can imagine, I didn't hesitate to assist her to finally leave Mystic Falls and to leave me alone." Katherine told.

"Why? Why would she leave and hurt Damon? And why would she let you stay behind without taking you with her?" Elena wondered.

"I don't know. All I know is that she was in a rush, almost like she's running away from something." Katherine shrugged indifferently.

"Doesn't it interesting you even a little?" She asked the vampire in disbelief.

"No, Elena. I'm thanking God that she left and I survived and I'm shutting my mouth. You should learn to do that too since you have a constant death wish." The elder woman mocked and Elena rolled her eyes.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem." The witch chanted, repeating the words as he hands holding the old picture above the map.