𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Forgiveness simply means loving someone enough to pursue healing instead of punishment when they have wronged you." 

( - Dave Willis )

Amelia's head laid on Damon's chest peacefully while she read a book. The steady heartbeat she listened to was somewhat distracting her from her reading, but it also brought her serenity.

" 'It has made me better, loving you. it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter. I used to want a great many things before, and to be angry that I did not have them. Theoretically, I was satisfied. I flattered myself that I had limited my wants. But I was subject to irritation; I used to have morbid, sterile, hateful fits of hunger, of desire. Now I really am satisfied, because I can't think of anything better."

She stopped reading to both of them as she reached the end of the paragraph, a small smile forms upon her lips. The two of them remained silent, until he stopped effleurage her arm with furrowed brows.

"Why did you stop?" He questioned quietly.

Her smile grew wider and she looked up at him in their half-sitting-half-laying position. "I thought you despised my choice to read at the moment."

"Well, I never said I despise it. I just have in mind ideas for better stuff to do." He looked down at her and smirked playfully before kissing her gently, and then pulling away. "But it's actually not that bad."

"It is 'The Portrait Of A Lady'. It's a masterpiece!" She exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Ugh. I'm can't believe I'm dating a nerd." He rolled his eyes with a smirk and she slapped his chest with the back of her palm.

"I have a luxurious taste in literature." She corrected him and he chuckled.

"Whatever." He whispered and pecked her lips. Then he pecked her lips again, and again, and again until the short kisses lengthened into a deeper kiss, yet still a tender and loving one.

The buzzing sound of her phone started to noise and she opened one eye to glance at the device, only to ignore it and dive again into the kiss. The dialer hung up, and then rang again, which made Damon growl into the kiss in annoyance and disconnect their touch.