✦ 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ✦

☆ ᗪEᗩᖇ ᒪOᔕT ᒪOᐯEᖇ ☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Damon was walking all the way from the old cemetery to his house instead of driving after deciding he should let all the tears and emotions burst out on the way home, in hope that by the time he'll get home, he won't have to vent his feelings anymore.

When he walked into the boarding house's yard, he saw his girlfriend pacing back and forth nervously next to the front door.

"Amy?" He asked and made her jump in her place. She looked up at him and his confusion increased as she exposed her reddish nose and brimming eyes.

He walked closer to her with furrowed brows. "What's going on?"

She breathed in and out rapidly and loudly, and her heartbeat raced. She didn't respond and only looked up into his deep eyes, looking for the courage to speak. She turned around as soon as she felt tears leaking down from her eyes, hurrying to hide her emotional state.

"Hey," He laid his palm over her shoulder and tried to humor, "It's my moment to cry. Wait for your own turn."

She wiped the tears away, lifted her head up with her eyes closed, and took a deep breath. She gathered all the strength and bravery she could find in herself, and turned around to him.

"Come with me."

"What?" He asked her in confusion.

"Come with me." She repeated her words, raising her voice a little, and trying to take control of her shaking voice.

"Where?" He chuckled and questioned, still not understanding what she means and how serious she is.

"Wherever we would want to." She shook her head and a fainting smile formed on her lips, "Paris, Moscow, Cancun.."

"You're kidding, right?" He coked a brow in amusement, but when she didn't change her expression, he turned serious. "You can't be serious."

"Never been more serious." She shook her head and said quietly.

He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth. She took a step closer and intertwined their fingers together. "I know that asking you to leave your home and friends and family behind is a lot, but-"

"Yes."

Her eyes widened and she froze. "What?"

"I said 'Yes'. Let's do this." He let out a breath and smiled softly at her.

Maybe it was because he was too overwhelmed by his best friend's death and too desperate for anything to distract him. Maybe it was because of his impulsive personality. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because he was madly in love with her, and with the new idea of living together around the world.

"Are you being serious right now?" She whispered in disbelief and a tear shed down her cheek.

He grinned. "Never been more serious."

She laughed and squeezed his hand. "I want us to make amends for all those 150 years we have been apart. I want us to live life to the fullest. Together."

He leaned closer to her and whispered, "Then I guess that makes two of us." He then moved a piece of hair from her face to behind her ear and examined her face in adoration. "I'm the luckiest person in the world, am I?"

She exhaled in relief. "I love you."

"I love you too." He returned with a shake of his head, and they collided into a deep, passionate kiss that expressed their feelings in the best way possible.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆