𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would." 

( - E.V )

Damon and the town's Sheriff walked down the stairs of the mansion that hosted the founders' party for the evening. There were a lot of people in the crowd who conversed, laughed, and drank from their champagne glasses in pleasure.

"The mayor is looking out for Tyler. For now, we have to assume Klaus has her in his pocket." She sent him a look and told.

"Oh, please don't tell me you're gonna drink the Klaus Kool-Aid." He scoffed.

"I'm not gonna let him hold this town hostage." She agreed and stopped to stand in front of him, "But, I'm also not gonna let innocent people get caught in the cross-fire in a pissing contest between a hybrid and a vampire."

"Liz, I'm impressed, you're all strong and sheriff-y." He mocked with a smirk before taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm not kidding, Damon. Get Stefan to stand down from this one before someone gets hurt." Liz Forbes declared and walked away, leaving the Salvatore to stand with his thoughts.

When his eyes located a familiar figure who was leaning on one of the mansions' pillars, he walked closer nonchalantly and leaned on the same pillar, only behind.

"Didn't know you'de be here." He mumbled.

"You shouldn't talk to me." She muttered back.

"Nah. It's fine. He won't see." Damon insisted casually.

She chuckled and smirked to herself. "You really can't stay away from me for one day, can't you?"

"What a surprise. You're being arrogant." He rolled his eyes.

"And right." She added in satisfaction.

"If you say so." He sighed and returned before turning serious. "How was your day? Something interesting with your baby bro?"

"Not much." She replied shortly and took another sip of her champagne.

"And barbie? Is she here?" He questioned quietly.