𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"When you are so in love that all it takes is one look to turn you on."

( - Unknown )

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ Smut warning! ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

He lifted her with his hands that gripped her thighs and sped them to her desk. She threw the bottle of bourbon to the wall aggressively before letting him to set her down, not paying any attention for anything else but him and them.

She straddled him and clutched his shirt with her fist, pulling him closer to her as she breathed heavily. He placed his hand on the back of her head and stroked her hair, whilst she breathed in his scent of peppermint and alcohol that she loved so badly.

They collided their lips and a burst of passion explode in them. They attempted to find the right balance between passion and delicacy, but they were too hungry for each other's touch that nothing else could return them to their common sense. They felt drunk, high and in love.

Their tongues intertwined roughly as his hands explored her body, looking for a way to remove the dress through the cloud of dizziness that he was stuck in.

He backed off and slowly moved to place soft lingering kisses from the corner of her mouth, all the way to the crock of her neck. She moaned quietly and closed her eyes as she raised her head and enabled him to approach her neck. Her fingers pulled his hair softly and her body shivered in pleasure.

In a quick move, she got up on her feet and pushed him on the bed. He laid on his back and looked up at her as she stood in front of him, slowly playing with the straps of her dress as a teasing act. He smirked and raised himself to lean on his elbows, waiting impatiently for her dress to fall down to the ground and to touch her again.

She removes one of the straps seductively, and then the other one. The dress dropped to the floor, leaving her only in her lace underwear and bra. His eyes widened as he examined the look of her almost-completely-bare divine body in fascination, a faint smile forms upon his lips.