𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place."

( - Meir Kahane )

Rebekah and Amelia stormed into one of the Lockwood mansion's rooms quickly before anyone could notice.

"Rebekah, what do you wa-" He started before turning around and seeing his elder sister. His lips parted and his expression turned blankly. "Lia."

"You lost the privilege to call me that." She crossed her arms bitterly. "I am not here for reconciliation."

"Then what for?" He asked with a sigh.

"Father is still alive." She declared.

Klaus' eyes widened and his body stiffened. "What did you just say?"

"It's true, Nik. We didn't kill him." Rebekah told. Klaus' fists clenched in anger and his heartbeat raced.

"I will-"

"You will do what? Dagger us?" Amelia chuckled calmly before clenching her jaw. "We have a plan to kill him and we needed you for it as well."

"Couldn't you tell me that on the phone instead of lying about his death? I arranged a bloody party!" He complained.

"As a part of our plan, we had to convince Mikael that we want to kill you just like him and to gain his trust." Amelia tilted her head to the side in annoyance and reasoned.

"And why did you not do that? You seem to hate me so much for what I have done so, why wouldn't you want me dead?" Klaus asked her in wonder.

"Because, unlike you, the thought of living peacefully with myself when I know I killed my closest sibling, will bother me." Amelia narrowed her eyes and admitted genuinely.

His expression turned sad and guilty for a moment, but then serious again. "What is the plan?"

"You pretend to be scared of your monstrous dad which I guess not gonna be really hard to do, I'm attacking you with the white oak ashes stake but missing your heart, throwing the stake to Stefan when Mikael's too distracted by gloating about your death, and boom. Impaled like a marshmallow."