Prologue

EAR-SPLITTING CHEERS COVERED THE ARENA.

The biggest boyband in the history once again put the world into life with their masterpiece. One moment there was cheers. Another moment there was tears. All of their music, they heal one's soul. It was the melody, the message, the boys themselves who saved the world.

For once, the girl knew she only have the television playing those live concert videos, her room full of posters and photos of the boyband and a table with her books and laptop on it. She's never been to any concert of her favorite band all her life. She's watching all the band's concert on her laptop and cheering inside her room as if she was there, as a part of the world's wildest audience.

"Let's give it up for One Direction!" Loud cheers deafened the whole stadium. Some girls even shouted, "Marry me Niall!" Some raised their posters which read "You mean the world to me." (Which definitely would make her roll her eyes and shout "Hey, that's mah boy! You, poor foot lady!")

Avery walked to her room from the library watching all the girls of her age dating, sitting at the bench with their boyfriend's hands wrapped around their waist, partying every Friday night and there she was, the girl who has a crush on someone who even had no idea of her existence. She turned left, put her headphones on and got lost. Lost in the world of One Direction.

(Plays music...) "This time I'm ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun. I wanna be yours, don't you wanna be mine? I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night." She would skip, then hum, and even dance. She doesn't care what other people think.

"Hey! Been calling your name almost six times, Lady." The husky voice behind her said.

"Yuh. The essay thing."

Everything goes with the flow until one night, 1 dm changed her life.