Chapter 25

"Oww, you're blocking the way not so gorgeous one, shall I say ugly..."

I turned to see who spoke behind me.

"Wow. I'm at the right place. You should be keeping an eye to where you're going."

The two girls beside her raised their crooked eyebrows at me. It makes me wanna go get some tissues and erase their ugly-drawn eyebrows. If it wasn't for Chandler who's holding me back, I would have banged their heads together. I just clashed with the not so golden trio.

"Well, darling, you should know who you're talking to. I can just crumple you like a paper and dump you in the trash can where you belong."

She raised her crooked drawn eyebrows and rolled her ugly eyes.

"You're one of the wealthiest girl in town, then maybe I can just tell you to buy brain and most of all, manners...which you needed the most."

I confidently answered leaving her jaw dropped at her ugly feet.

"Wooaahhhh..." indistinct chatters roared around me. They can't believe what they saw.

I rose to my feet and poured my milkshake in her ugly feet. Some girls clapped for me and even taunted Therese. Chandler walked with me and we headed to our next class.

"Woah! You're so brave and amazing and woah... I just can't put it into words Aves, but you literally rocked! What I saw earlier, that was one of the most incredible thing my naked eyes have witnessed. You're a nerve-wrecker, super Avery!"

Chandler couldn't put down his excitement and he couldn't believe I can do those things- like hitting Therese's ego.

"Well, I can't just let it pass just because she's the campus sweetheart and she just called me ugly, which is not. I just can't let her do those things to other girls in the campus, too."

I narrated and I felt like I was fulfilled and relieved.