Chapter 14

Chandler posted our photo in IG. I saw a lot of his followers liked it. I liked it right away and commented "Overdosed Chandler." Then giggled.

I opened my laptop and of course streamed 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'Live While We're Young' music video. I commented, "This song's a masterpiece! I'd always love to play it a thousand times and almost every day." Some 1D subscribers liked my comment. They totally agreed with me. I always loved that notification.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. And never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some. And live while we're young."

That lyrics hit me. "I know we only met but let's pretend it's love." I remember Chandler.

I do not want to give a meaning to what he's doing to me but his actions confuse me. Or maybe he's just a sweet boy with sweet personality. I don't know.

I lied down my bed and embraced the inviting sensation of the soft pillow. I started to feel sleepy. This night, I didn't have any dream. I slept peacefully. I woke up when I heard Aubrey shouting.

"Hey bug-head! Wake up and check this out! It was 7:00 in the morning. I walked downstairs to see what's happening. She's doing pancakes. Now I tell you I can be a good food critic. I would love to give her 5/5 always.

"Yeah, this is so good! Where did you learned this Aubrey?" I asked while munching those yummy pancakes with a lot of chocolate syrup. (That's why I gave her 5.)

"Grandma taught me. When we were young, I always watch her do the snacks and he even taught me some. Pancakes, cookies and even your favorite ham and bacon sandwich. I just hope she's still with us now." I totally agree with her. Grandmas are the best people in the world. Why can't they be here for a thousand years? (I know you missed yours, so cheer up! She's guiding you from above.)

While talking with Aubrey and finished eating those 5 chocolatey pancakes, I accidentally glanced at the calendar. "Hey what day's today?" "Uh Saturday. Why?"

Oh no! how foolish I am! I nearly forgot we have a project to be done this day. I rushed to me room and cleaned it. My phone rang. "Heyyy, I'll be there by 9:00. See you!" it was just a short call and that made me work fast. I sweep the sala, the dining and my room. I arranged the furniture, the home decors, the photo albums in the table.

"Heyy! Chandler's gonna come here today. We've got a project to do." I told Aubrey. "Okay, I'll just make more pancakes. Or maybe bake cookies." Aww. She's the sweetest sister in the world. I took a shower and fixed myself. It's almost 8:50 and I saw his car outside. "He's here already!" Aubrey shouted. "Fine. Fine. I'll go get him."

I run downstairs and went outside. "Heyy! I've got all the materials! How's your morning?" I got lost in his smile. "Uh. Yeah super good. I've got the printer and some other things ready. Let's come inside." I turned my back at him so that he won't see I'm blushing. He followed me inside.

"Heyyy! Welcome to our sweet home." Aubrey greeted. Chandler handed her a paper bag. That was mac and cheese according to him. We set up our things in the sala. I left them Chandler and Aubrey talking about some stuffs.

I went to get my laptop and my Chemistry book. I knew Aubrey's gonna help us coz she's a Chem Wonder.