Chapter 21

I woke up and heard the loud cassette playing Mom and Dad's theme song, My Love. They would sometimes sing along. I smiled and rose to bed.

I decided to check my Twitter and saw an announcement. "World Tour." I murmured. I rubbed my eyes and see the details of the tweet and saw there's going to be a concert here in Manchester.

I screamed. "February 14. Save the date Directioners!" Woah! A valentine special. "I still have 4 months to save money for the ticket." I told myself.

Our parents taught us to value things and to be thrifty. That is why I save money at all times. That is why I bring snacks at school instead of buying some. I picked up my piggy bank labeled '1D CONCERT' inside the small cabinet under my bed and counted my savings.

"$230. I don't know what's the cheapest concert ticket but I need to save more. I'm gonna buy a 1D merch." I was so excited for the upcoming concert. I can't believe I'm going to see them very soon.

"Hey! Guess what, 1D's going to have a concert here in Manchester this coming February! I'm so excited!" I typed that message and sent it to Chandler. He's still offline but I know he will reply when he sees my message. I went downstairs to tell them the good news.

"Mom! Dad! Heyyy!" They were in the kitchen preparing food. I bet we'll be having picnic later.

"Yes, honey?" Mom replied. "1D's going to be here in February! I'm so excited!" I saw the smiles painted on their faces. "Wow! Like the One Direction! You gotta be so excited Avery." Dad replied. "No more unnecessary things to buy, eh?" He added. "Yeah! And I'm gonna go see them and buy 1D merch in February!" I answered and picked some freshly baked cheesecake by Mom. They both laughed.

I couldn't bear the excitement I feel. I would scream as my heart jump through their tour opening video. I would see Harry wear his plain white shirt and capture every girl's heart; see Liam make the stage his playground; Niall's crotch grab during Better than Words; Louis doing worm and Zayn's powerful high note. I would scream "love you" loudly during "Maybe you'll love yourself like I...you sing!" And be a part of the iconic fandom projects and maybe included in their selfies. Oww! I really love those things. (Won't include Harry falling on stage. HAHA!)

I heard my phone rang so I went up and get it.

"Hey! So what's the great news huh? I can tell how you screamed while reading that tweet. I can even hear your voice while I read your message."

I laughed. "Yeah. That was totally crazy. Oh! Look, we'll be having a picnic later. I'll just uh, finish my essay first." "Wow! Okay, I just finished mine, here it is." He showed me his essay and then roamed the camera in the TV, then to his sister who is cleaning the sala and his Dad fixing something in the garage. "Busy here. Haha. So see you at school then. Enjoy!" he ended the call.

I smiled and charged my phone. I started typing at my half-finished essay and continued it. "Brains over Brute Force. Yeah good. That'll be my title." I printed my essay and put in in the folder. Then I remembered our photo at the Ferris wheel. I printed it and posted on my wall.

"Beautiful. I would love to post here more photos of us." I exclaimed and then went downstairs. I prepared the juice and we're ready. I remember! It's Mom and Dad's anniversary. I ran towards them and hugged them so tight.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you both!" They hugged me back and Mom replied, "Aww that's so sweet of you, honey. Thank you! Now get ready and we will be going to the beach." "For real?" my eyes widened. "For real. Now hurry." Aubrey replied. She's totally prepared.

How can she prepare that fast? Well, when we were kids, I prepare faster than Aubrey. Take a shower faster, toothbrush faster and even eat faster. But now, she's kinda moving fast or maybe just because we're going out today. So, I hurried up and changed as fast as I could. I don't have much time to look for those beautiful beach suit so I put on my swimming shorts and shirt, put sunscreen on my skin and put extra clothes and my phone inside my backpack. I nearly forgot to bring towel. Thank the butters, my hands are fast to grab my towel near the door.