Chapter 23

It was 8 in the evening when we reached our house. We were so tired yet happy.

I went straight to my room and opened my Twitter. I saw some tweets by Zayn and Niall so I liked them and retweeted it. I remembered the photos of Mom and Dad so I checked our photos that day and decided to post it on IG.

"Celebrating love. Cheers! To the family we got!" I captioned and posted the best 10 photos. Chandler saw it and liked it. he even commented, "To more years of love Docs. Happy Anniversary!" (Yeah like plural of Doctors, not a file.) I hearted his comment and replied "Yas! U join soon."

Aubrey also posted Mom and Dad's video of their proposal reenactment and even captioned, "Dad proposed for the second time and Mom answered 'Yes!" for the second time! I stan this strong couple."

Woah. I think I could post it too on Twitter. That was a boom! I thought that would be a perfect "To more I do's My Love." (Thank me later, Netflix. You're already welcome. Mwah!)

I saw Liam Payne's post on IG. "Aww! That's so hot!" I exclaimed. I would always pray to God, to give me a man like Liam Payne. And if not, maybe He can give me Louis Tomlinson or Zayn Malik or Niall Horan or Harry Styles, he can pick from those 5 gorgeous lads. And if not so lucky about those 5 men of my dreams, maybe just their sons. (Of course I'm just kidding.) I remembered the concert in February.

"I will definitely see you soon baby." I whispered.

As I was scrolling my feed, Chandler's message popped up. "Hi, lady. How's picnic?" I don't know but I automatically smiled when I read those message coming from him.

"Right! It was good and I really enjoyed. How 'bout you?" "Still cool and handsome." I almost choked. I laughed and replied, "Maybe you should get some sleep. see you at school, then." "Okay, as you will. Good night Aves! See you at school." As simple as that, I can feel my heart shouting at a high pitch. Maybe that wasn't crush anymore; that's love.

LOVE. It binds people together. In times of excitement, sadness, confusion, love prevails. It bridged us when we were apart; it embraces us in times of challenges; and it helps us grow together. Love is what makes us do even the hardest thing for someone. It is the thing that makes you entrust the piece of your heart to a certain person; and even commend one's soul. But it is also love that rip your soul apart; tear your heart into hundred pieces and engrave a scar on someone. Love is powerful. Love is devastating. But love also heals. Love is what makes your heart whole again when the right person comes in the right time. Love is what mends your soul again when the right one meets you. Love is what covers the scar and make it bloom-stronger and purer love watered by the right person.

So, if you have a hard time, loving the person who only wants you as a woman/ man, who only sees you as a plaything, who used your weakness against you, leave him/her. Get yourself out! Remember, the right person helps you grow. Note that, to the wrong person, you don't have any value. But to the right person, you are everything.