Chapter 29

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every lines now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her. Cause we danced all night to the beat song ever!"

We sang along and I am so happy Chandler has a great taste in music. I can see his dimples appearing whenever he hums coz he don't know the lyrics. I wanna get mad but he's cute so I just stare at him like a fallen angel.

While the music still playing, I broke the momentum. "So any hint of where are we going?" I asked. I just couldn't imagine how many favorite places Chandler have on his mind.

I saw his face turn to the window where relaxing green trees danced along the way. I love places like this- away from the noise of the city, away from the humid air of modernized society and away from the loud thoughts of sadness hitting your poor mind.

"Just in time." Chandler exclaimed. His tone looks so exciting so I peeped out of the window to see what excites him.

"Oh my Gods. Seriously? This is a baseball match! Come on! I don't wanna miss a good pitch!" I replied. I couldn't just help but be overwhelmed because it's been a long time since I watched a baseball game.

We entered the sports complex and looked for a seat. "Look, there!" I pointed to the left where I can see the home plate clearly. Chandler raised his eyebrows and pointed to the right. "No, let's just sit there. Smells like a bad air in here." I watch him gaze his view to an empty lawn. His face looks mad but he's good at pretending so I just walked on so that he will be comforted by me.

"What's the matter? Are you...sick?" I tried to ask him. I don't know if I said the correct words but he seems not paying attention. "Uh. I'm fine. It's just that...nevermind." He awkwardly answered.

Well, I am not used of Chandler being that irritated boy who want to punch the wall any moment from now. He noticed that I was uneasy.

"Look. I'm fine, Aves. I'mma get us something to eat." He assured. "Oww! So can you just show me your freaking smile so that..." He pinched my nose and smiled. That brightens the whole day!

"Owww! That player sucks! How could he bat a balls! Errr." I complained. "Ohh, that's a good one! Fast pitch guys, come on!" I shouted. Some group of audience looked at me and laugh. Maybe they think I sucks at watching the game. But I sucks at playing too! (Of course that's just a joke. But errr, sometimes I honestly do.)

"What did I miss?" Chandler asked as he handed me a burger and cola. "Well, that doesn't matter. Those players gonna need some training." I commented. "He laughed and took a seat. "Well, they're just high school." Then he smirked. I realized I was expecting too much. "Oww. So sorry. I don't know..." I just put some burger in my laud mouth so that O won't be more embarrassed.

After the game, we walked to the car. I swayed and danced on the way there. "You know what. I don't know if I could get a slot to be a catcher in our department." I hopped in front of him. "Maybe I should back out." I looked at him and realized he hasn't been listening. I turned to the corner where his eyes are glued.