Chapter 10

(Yooow! So I have seen a photo of the lads morphed with each other and this is what Chandler looks like. A combination of Harry, Liam, and Louis. Crdts to the rightful owner.)

"Massive thanks and loads of love to all our incredible fans! We couldn't make it without you." As I opened my Twitter, I came across Louis Tomlinson's tweet about One Direction winning AMA Artists of the Year Award.

I liked and replied, "Loads of love Louis my love. We've got your backs always." I would love if he will notice my tweet.

I always dreamed of being followed back by the five boys of my life and if not, at least being noticed the replies and DMs I've been sending them almost every day.

I started doing the essay and when I was halfway, my phone beeps. I was surprised. I thought maybe Tommo liked my tweet or the other four followed me back. But it was none of the above. It was IG notification of Chandler Arquiza following me.

I followed him back and started stalking his feed. There were 10 posts. Almost 5 of them are his photo. He was really a charming guy, also photogenic. Also he loves dog. He has a photo with his dog on his arms. Aww that was cute.

He DMed me right away. "Hey lady! How's your night?" I smiled. How could he be rude but at the same time cute? "Hey scrub face. I'm doing the essay right now." Then I laughed. He then facetimed me. Of course I answered it right away.

"Heeeyyy!!! You're so cute when you're annoyed." He said on the phone. "Yuh and you're so annoying even on phone." I can see his smile. He showed me his dog in his house. It was a golden retriever. He was so sweet even on his dog. "Heyy, what's the name of your dog?" I asked. I was used to naming the animals we have. When I was 7, we adopted a dog and I named her Jayda. but she died when she was hit by a cargo truck. I cried so hard and promised not to keep the animals outside. That is when Dad decided not to keep animals in our house.

"Do you really name animals? This dog has no name. What do you want to call her?" I was touched. After all these years, I'm so soft-hearted when it comes to dogs. "Awww. Is that a male or female?" He smiled and put the dog on his lap. "He's a boy." I smiled and answered, "Ohh! So I wanna name him Marco." He smiled and even talked to his dog. I also do that thing. "Woah. Like the explorer? You're the gem, Aves!" Then glanced at me. I blushed. I was just thankful because it is not even visible at the phone. "Yeah I know. Like the diamond. You just notice eh?"

I laughed. I couldn't stand his cheeziness. He laughed. Maybe he's thinking I'm being rude to him. "Yeah. So, let's call it a night. Good night Aves! See you tomorrow." He smiled and walked to his bed. "Yeah, yeah. Good night scrub face." I ended it call. I smiled afterwards and went to bed.

"Maybe I can do the essay tomorrow after school. (I can do the CTRL+C and CTRL+V but please don't encourage me.)

I saw myself in an arena with thousands of strange faces. I can't even know where they came from. "I tried playing it cool. Girl when I'm looking at you. I can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race." I heard those familiar lines from the stage not so far from me.