Chapter 1

I AM NOT SURE IF THE YELLOW SHIRT LOOKS GOOD ON ME.

Well, my Mom said I am literally gorgeous even with any color of shirt is paired to my skin. I am literally flawless, pale skinned, with golden brown eyes (just like Zayn Malik's which really flattered me the most) and my body is just as proportion as my height. But I wore it anyway. I would look like a sunflower, with my hair caressing my shoulder. Dad said I look like Mom, but she's already beautiful literally without doing anything.

I can see many familiar and unfamiliar girls and boys walking towards the University. Some doesn't really care how loud they yell on the streets. Some just walk as fast as they could so they can reach their room early. Maybe. That's what my hunches are. And that would also be my case then. I was never really nervous not until my clock alarmed. It's time.

"Bye Dad! Woah. Wish me luck this first day." I gave Dad a timid smile. "You'll be alright, honey. Go rock the class!" That was sweet. I walked with my bag on my back and an envelope with my enrollment form inside. I entered the room and saw it was me and the other white boy with short and not so curly hair (just like Harry Styles and that made me stutter and blush. But I hide it as soon as the boy looked at me and smiled) are inside the room. I thought maybe I entered the wrong room but the boy broke the silence.

"Uh, good morning." The Harry Styles (short hair era) hair-alike smiled and offered a seat to me. Ha! That was sweet though. I was shy (which never changed) at first. But I generously accepted his offer. I double checked first and looked at my enrollment form and found out, yeah I'm in the right room so I sat next to him and smiled.

"Hmm. Hi! What's your name?" I greeted. I felt a little awkward for some minutes but then he answered. "Oh. I'm Chandler. Chandler Arquiza. And you?" His eyes are charming. That time I was imagining I am beside the hot guy Liam Payne, sitting in the class together, doing the school activity and maybe hang out together. But it was no Liam Payne. I am with a stranger with a name Chandler and a hair like Harry Styles and eyes like Louis Tomlinson. Blue. As blue as the ocean. I am imagining myself in the ocean (did I told you it was my happy place? Uh yeah it is.) with the hot guy.

And then I blinked and saw Chandler looking at me (cheezy hmm). "Oh, sorry uh...uhmm. I'm Avery Vargas." I felt relieved when other students entered the room as well as the professor.