Chapter 11

I join them singing, "Shut me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breathe."

We cheered as we saw the 5 boys of our lives. Harry began walking towards our direction. I screamed as loud as I could and raised my hand hoping he can touch them. But he didn't. I saw Louis Tomlinson approaching and so I shouted even louder. I waved my hand hoping he could notice me from afar. I saw him wave his hand to our direction. maybe he noticed me. I was really overwhelmed.

"So, get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is. but I need hat one thing and you've got that one thing!"

We shouted, we danced, we screamed and cried. I can't believe I am there. At the actual concert of One Direction! I took a photo of them singing in front of us. I can feel they are serenading me. I remembered how Dad proposed to Mom during the very concert of Westlife. Maybe that's how Mom feels, excited, overwhelmed and speechless.

I saw the lads walking towards me. I hear the girls around us screaming and yelling "Louis be mine!" "Niall marry me please!" "I love you Zayn" and many more lines my poorass brain couldn't process.

I saw the lads in front of me. Liam reached his hand to me and I hold it. It was the best night of my life. Harry even hugged me. "Aaaaahhh! Is this real? Like I can hold you? I'm here with you now. I can love you more than this!" "Yes, you're with us Avery! You should be very excited. Very excited." Louis replied. My little brain's gonna explode that time. We sang 'What Makes You Beautiful' together.

I really enjoyed Liam's hand twisted in mine. I really cried that night. Cried hard enough and opened my eyes.

I was lying in my bed. I even cried more when I found out that was just a dream. I checked the photo I took at the concert and saw nothing but the photos I saved from the internet. I was disappointed. I really believe I was with them. I drowned myself to sleep. Again.

Krrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggg... Maybe that was the most annoying sound I've ever heard that day. (Yeah, we're kinda same. You're welcome) I literally woke up at the wrong side of the bed. I remembered we will find out later if Chandler passed the audition. "Yeah. Gotta get ready small bear." I finished preparing and went straight eating those ham and bacon Dad cooked. Aww seeing those scenes every morning makes my heart melt.

Dad drove me to school. That's because I couldn't get my driver's license because I was so dumb to know what's the difference between the breaks and the other one you're stepping. I don't know what it is. (Don't ask me later.)

That was rare to see Chandler waiting for me at the bench. As he saw a glimpse of me, he rose to his feet and waited. I saw the idiot smiling like he has set a trap above me and watch me humiliate myself in front of other students passing by. But there aren't no traps. He just stood there and wait for me. (Aww, like a groom waiting for his bride.)

"Soooo. Beautiful morning lady." He greeted. That was also rare. "What have you eaten this morning, scrub face?" and I punched him in his arm. though it won't even affect him. He's that cool guy with four packs abs and strong biceps. (Of course I stalked his IG. I'll give it to you someday.) "Haha! Just my favorite mac and cheese. I brought you some. And you're favorite lemonade." He smiled.

Awwww.
That cute small bear just remembers that detail of me. "Yaayy! Thanks, Chan!" First time in the history he didn't teased me or insult me.

"You look like a doll." He said. I was wearing that pastel pink dress my sister gave me. I was really blushing until he spoke, "Like the doll Annabelle." Then he laughed out loud. I wanna slap him in his face but he's so cute that day wearing a yellow shirt.

"Well huh. Now look who's dressed like Spongebob?" Then I laughed too. I saw him glance his shirt and maybe think I was right. (Haha! Maybe I can be a good fashion critic someday.)

I ran and he ran after me and together we entered the AVR. Ugh Music class. Chandler would enjoy singing and I listened to my classmates sing.