note

We can proceed with this,
the least as mere bliss.

Lmao XD
you can ignore this chap
but dont blame me
afterwards TT sorry.

This story is out of my own imagination and is purely fictional. None of the plot took place in real life.

Neither the characters in the story besides the made up ones, are owned by me and this is my first story that I have published so there might be grammatical errors for some parts might be published unedited (heavy editing is required, I see,,,,smh)
so sorry in advance. TT (the T doesnt even look like cryin)
I will try my best to remove them as soon as possible.

The story is formed from pieces, out of my dreams and imaginations and it has no intention of hurting anybody's sentiments or feelings.

Also if some parts looks familiar like any story or thing that you have read or heard, trust me I havent thought of that when I wrote but afterwards I found out they kinda 'tried to' match but I didnt have that intention and I wrote this in my own way. The things are different too.
You know the thing is.......yeah let's find it out later🤡

The story was inspired by all other stories that I have read this far and ofc I am grateful to Rimi002, Ishookie and USHBAFATIMA1 for encouraging me to build up this story. I am always grateful to you guys...🥺 and ofc the readers...💜💜💜💜❤❤take my profound love for ya!

Thank you for clicking and even readin this note till here :") and feel free to leave your comments and what ideas you are having concerning the upcoming chapters etc. And that's not at all necessary for you to be a Bts fan to read this. XD plus votes aint really like necessary or something but some cherries on top of this story cake. XD(but let me know ur thoughts O O~~~~)

Note: Swearing and action scenes present. So reader discretion is advised. (Lowkey tho)

[Extra note]

This story was actually published on my second acc. but due to some technical issues I reached a state when I was not at all able to find an access to it. It was MiSuGaSwAeG. In fact the app malfunctioned to the level that I was not even able to unpublish the story. I am sorry for the inconveniences. But I am going to publish it as a whole from this acc. I will continue it as the 7 events only.

(Tbh I am happy that this shit happened for the grammar of it was way too off XD that I am editing in this, the thing is the older we get, the better we become. Lol on me, I know)

If I ever get to access to it, I will immediately unpublish it. Or we can together report it🙃can we? Lmao

Also, I actually published it on 13th of june but the events around me didn't help at all so..... :((((( I was really excited that time coz the day was special but ...... :(, anyways

Thank you and enjoy reading!!
Stay safe and hope u have a gd life ahead!!
Fighting!!
Love youuuu!❤️💜

Thnku for giving it a click it really means a lot... :")

Copyrights by Taerini | 2020

Thank you for reading!

Let's have fun in this ride together!!

Starting date:13th June,20
(With off grammer)

Ending date:3rd January,21
(With heavy editing)