43

Mentioning of triggering things like blood.

Thank you.❤

-

Wavering Truth

Wavering truth sleeps
Under the thin blanket of past.

-

"Taehyung!"

"Oh did I have to say 'Hello Vayna' first?" He asked as he stared at her. She narrowed her eyes but instantly changed back her expression.

"You came," Her eyes slightly widened but then she sighed, "again."

"What do you mean again? I am your friend, right?"

"Go away." She said, as she pushed him.

"Why? Say, I am your friend right?" He asked as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Shut up. Now, go away."

"Why?"

"Don't you have any friends?" She asked as she rested her hands at her waist.

"You are my only friend." She was taken aback by his reply but she maintained her posture.

"Why don't you have friends?"

"No one is there for me. I only find you." He replied, as he looked at the river. A lifeless river.

She thought something for a second then shook her head in disbelief.

"Go now! Someone will see you!"

"I didn't tell anyone. How will they find me then?" He said with an innocent face.

"Oh god Taehyung," She slapped her head and closed her eyes then opened again,. "If you havn't told them then they might be searching for you right?"

"Oh," He realised.

"Now go," She said as she tried to push him.

"Where did you go Vayna?" Her mother shouted from the distance.

"Oh no. I have to go now." She said as she panicked.

"You are going there again?" Taehyung asked, innocently, pouting at her as he looked at her with his big eyes.

"Yes."

"Don't make any new friends." He commanded, as he folded his arms and scrunched his nose.

"Shut up." And with that she went to Tereath with her mother.

"Mom, I will meet her this time right!" She exclaimed as she held tightly her mother's hand.