37

I am back pt 2.!!!!

!!!!

-

Tears

Tears never leave trail.

-

"How about we go to Lavis?" Namjoon asked and you thought about it for a second and nodded for there were some more planets to be discovered yet. Lavis was one of them.

"That's good! You will get to know about your koalafications too." Soojane said as he nodded at Jimin

"Should I go too?" Jin asked.

"Of course!" Lia exclaimed and Jin smiled.

"So how are we going there?" He asked as he looked at his father with a soft expression.

"Don't worry son. I am always there for you." His father said and smiled.

"Thank you." Jin replied. All that time Lia was just smiling at the royal men's interaction amongst themselves but your eyes saw Chrisy looking at Jungkook. No, she wasn't looking, she was staring.

Then you decided to ignore her, you turned to look at Jimin, whom everyone said to be red. He was completely red in face and arms.

What's up with him?

You decided to shake off your thoughts.

"So you all know how it happens in the seven realms. It's always portals and so you will go through a portal," Soojane explained, "and as far as I know Cincia's specialty is that."

As soon as he took a name, you all turned to her.

"Uhm, yesh." She replied as she looked down on the ground and nodded.

"Ok, then direct them!" And so with that she led your crowd to a portal, which was located behind the castle.

"You will go to Saore, ok? As all other places are strictly guarded. Yes?" Cincia asked and you nodded at her.

She then opened the portal with her bare hands, a small black hole turned into a widened portal, and you saw Saore, the burnt place, in front of your eyes, again. You gasped at its state as the whole of Saore was just left in ashes, burnt in rage and fire. These two words walked, side by side even if sometimes one of them didn't want to. The area where the portal opened to was nearly wrecked completely.

All of you went in as Jimin and you were left at the last. You looked at him as he was still looking down.

He was in....rage? That, you didn't make out.

"Are you ok, Jimin?" You asked, in concern.

Namjoon who was just in front of you looked back with a panic expression and said, "Oh, yes, he is. Don't worry." You looked at him and nodded and both of you then went inside after Namjoon.