40

Forever

Change, however you want to.
I will be there for you, anyways.

-

Aiva's P.O.V.-

I couldn't think of anything else other than him.

Why Aiva? Why?

That I would ask myself a thousand times and still I would not get a proper answer. Even if there were thousands of answers lingering over the universe, none of them was the one that I wanted. Why? Was the question too difficult to be answered? Or too simple to be ignored by my conscience? What the hell was going on?

I looked ahead of me, as they all stood expectantly for the portal to Vapora to open. They were thinking of their future in Vapora, they thought of it.

I knew.

They conversed of how could they stop the enemies, how would they overtake them etc.

But I asked myself-why couldn't I think of the same!? Why was I thinking about something else? Something that could never happen or did I even know about it myself? Why was my occupied with the same thought....of him.

I didn't know.....I didn't know what was happening why there was only him, occupied in my entire mind. I tried to restrain myself from thinking of him, I tried to restrain myself from feeling the emotions....but I failed, repeatedly. It was all my conscience's fault, might be mine too....but still I tried my best to remove his thoughts, but they never parted from me.

Never.

"This place is so beautiful Jungkook," I said to him as my eyes admired the beauty of Lumis that was there, right before me.

"Is it so?" He asked curiously. "Did you like it?"

"I love it." I said as I grinned, brightly. Then he looked at me with his pretty eyes as I looked back at him. What the hell.

"It is indeed," He whispered. "Beautiful."

"Uhm, by the way I wanted to ask you a question." He said as he roamed away his eyes off me as he then scratched his neck.

"Go ahead." I said as I looked back at Lumis.

"Do you love Jin?" He blurted out.

"What? No! Who told you that?" I scoffed as I immediately turned to look at him.

"Uhm, no the way you used to be before."

"I do love him for his profession not as a person. How much do I know him? Of course I know him well but I know you even more than him." I said.

Was I even speaking my mind correctly?

Hell no! My eyes widened as soon as I realized what I just said.

"I mean I-"

"Its ok. I understood." He smiled at me and I just stared at him with my dumbfounded eyes. Stupid! I cursed myself.

He stared at me for awhile, with an emotion....that I...that I couldn't quite grasp well. He leaned in but I didnt even realize that I was doing the same, responding to his action.