19

Unregretting Trance

I was waiting,
As I fell into a trance,
For this scene
Must be unraveled.

-

You all finally reached the grounds of Vapora but you were still on land not underwater.

The land was full of peach coloured sand and before it outstretched the blue sea. The land was surrounded by the sea from all four sides. There were more patches of lands, with different coloured sands as all were scattered in the seas. One had red coloured, one green, one blue etc.

You glanced at your left and saw a beautiful cherry blossom tree which reminded you of your past friend. You admired it as you noticed that the tree had grown from the sand.

The sand texture was also very different from the ones on Earth.

You bent down and took some in your hand and felt the small glassy particles against your skin. Then they turned blue and you immediately dropped them down.

"Huh, does the tree grows from the sand?" Aiva asked as she glanced at the onyl tree present in your land.

"Yes. It has its roots deep underwater. Now just wait, and watch the magic there." Jungkook said as he looked at the same tree which had so many pair of eyes on itself.

You too, quietly waited for the inevitable. You started moving towards the beautiful tree and squinted your eyes to get a clearer picture of it.

That's when the magic took place.

A leaf detached from it and danced in the air. It color changed from pinm to red and then to green. As the leaves were quite bigger than usual, you were able to see the transformation clearly. You saw that the petiole of the leaf slowly divided into two and curled themselves at its tips. The middle part and the upper part slightly spiltted and the peripheries grew, downwards with pointing apicals, representing the wings of a butterfly.
Lastly, the upper part allowed more apexes to grow and soon it turned out to be representing the beautiful tail of a betta fish. It turned blue.
You awed at its beauty as it was beyond the word itself. The creature flew away in the air, swaying its tail and wings simultaneously.

"Oh wow...that's beautiful." As Aiva said, Jungkook slowly took glance at her.

"So that's a breed of butterfly and a betta fish huh?" Hoseok said and so Jungkook turned towards him and nodded.

"Its beautiful..." You didn't even realise that Taehyung was looking at you.

"Yes, indeed." He said.

"Hmm, but not more beautiful than me." Jin said and all of you turned towards him to give him the most disgust d face.

"What?"

"Anyways where shall we go?" Hoseok asked.

"Underwater and before that you need to eat this," Jungkook said showing up the different colored seaweeds that he got from the Godfather.

"All of you take one and soon you will have your bodies completely transformed into something. A fish." He smiled.

"Huh, a fish?" Aiva asked out of confusion.

"Yes, a fish. Now take one, each of you."

And so all of you went to him and took one each.

There were a puffed blue, two puffed violet, a yellow with specks of pink, an orange, a baby pink and lastly two orange and white, coloured seaweeds. You took a puffed violet one.