32

Stone, paper, scissor

Who's the weakest?
None.

Who's the strongest?
All.

-

"Stone papers scissors!" You said as you pulled out a stone and he as well the same.

"Well, damn. Again, the same." Taehyung said as he narrowed his eyes at you. You raised an eyebrow at him and smirked.

You two put on a bet that if you won you would stay there on this land and if he won, you had to listen to his proposals.

"This is the last time. If it's the same again, we are going to stay here." You said.

"No! We will play till one wins." He said firmly.

"Sure." You said, sarcastically.

"Stone paper scissor!" He exclaimed and this time, it was really a boom as you pulled out stone and he paper.

You lost.

"Oh noooooooo......." You said as you sat on the ground, pouting, looking at your stone. You wished to beat your own head with it.

He started jumping and exclaimed, "Yay! I won!"

"Now we will go to the other lands." He said as he rested his hands on his waist while looking at you, sitting on the ground.

"How?" You asked as you looked back at him.

"Hmm," He thought for some time as he rested his chin in his fingers and just then you heard a loud air piercing sound of a unique being.

"Ucarna!" You shouted as you got up from the ground and turned towards the melodious source and saw her. She came towards you and you did the same followed by Taehyung.

"Hey Ucarna, are u ok?" You asked as you patted her and she cooed in response.

"We can take her." Taehyung said from your back and you nodded. But just then you realized something and said, "Hey, I can fly too." You turned to Taehyung as you patted Ucarna.

"Oh, ya right." He nodded and then widened his eyes after realizing what you had just said. "What!"

"Yeah." You said as you smiled sheepishly.

"And you are telling me this now?" He asked and pouted.

"I thought you knew it." You replied.

"I didn't know it." He said as he shook his head.

"Oh." Was your only response as you tried to contemplate what you would do next.

"Let's go find them then." He said and moved closer to Ucarna and smiled brightly. Ucarna bent down before him so that he could sit on her. He then sat on her and patted her.

You gained all your confidence just upon seeing their confidence and you felt your whole body gaining a strange energy within and you tried to control it to fly. You closed your eyes tightly and tried to take in all the cold air at once and tried to fly. Soon your legs lost in contact with the ground and you went up. You opened your eyes when you started feeling the cold air and realized that you were flying as you saw Ucarna flying before you, continuously flapping her wings, with a Taehyung on her back.