9

New Events

You never know
What may happen next
In the following events
That on you bestow
But it will surely
Change your life,
One or two, as you further plough.

-

You were badly struggling with the buttons and all as you knew nothing about car but making 10 and 2'o clock in the steering wheel with your hands.

"You know how to drive right?" Aiva asked as she was confused at your actions.

The car was literally shaking. Metaphorically speaking, it was like the cold winds, hitting you into facts every moment that you didnt know how to drive.

You gulped and said, "Yes of course! I know." You looked at the empty road and even more nervously, continued your driving, which wouldn't last long for the 'facts' and though your 'yes of course' showed that you were confident against the 'facts', 'I know' proved it all.

Earlier after hearing Taehyung's scream, you at once had started the engine though you didn't know the correct button, that you presumed that it could start a car, and fortunately the button you pressed was damn correct as you held the gearer and just swayed it on one direction as it worked as you then pressed the accelerator tightly and then finally after minutes of your hard work which almost felt like hours, you made it to the road. More fortunately, Taehyung successfully made it inside.

"Oh ma God..I thought I would die today." He said while rubbing his head with his palms.

"You will die anyways." Aiva said the same line that Taehyung had said earlier. She copied him and for that Taehyung gave her a what-the-hell look as he raised his eyebrows at her, sitting next to you.

You suddenly realised that there was something off aka fishy with the car atmosphere, not that the cold winds rushed through Aiva's open window one her side, but one more fact joining the previous one that you weren't knowing the directions to that place.

Wow. Your conscience said.

"Ok.. so somebody please give me the directions." You asked them.

"You dont know them....uh." Jimin said as he pursed his lips and looked outside in disappointment but you dint care about his disappointment.

"I will tell you." Riley said and you mentally thanked her for her mere kindness towards you.

And so like that, with your present learning driving session accompanied with Riley's directions, ten minutes passed and screamings pierced through the air for your whole 10 minutes were passed.

"DRIVEEE!! DRIVEEEE!!! DRIVEEE FASTER WE WONT REACH THERE ON TIME! CUMMON DRIVE FASTER!!!!!" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Cant you see I am already doing my best!" You shouted back as the speed was already above 100. You were driving really fast as yall were already late as firetruck. And previously the clocks hands were at 10 and 2, then they were at 9 and 3, implying that you were struggling.

Keep struggling. Your conscience said and you thanked little it.

Now, out of the same struggling moments, you saw a police man ahead, standing in the footpath near the traffic lights. As the traffic lights weren't working, you decided to pass it without stopping even if he was directing you to stop.

(So there will be two alternates here so you can imagine either of two. I just wanted you to enjoy both of them🙂 Thank u....)

<•><•><•><•>