42

A World of Irony

Ironical things never leaves our trail. Irony right?

-

"Come?" Taehyung said as he stared at you and you just stood there, before the portal to Tereath, cluelessly with your blank mind as you had no idea what would you do if you again meet the inevitable. You knew who.

"Vayna?" He shook you slightly by your shoulders and finally, you ended up into the reality.

"Huh?"

"Let's go, shall we?" He lend you his hand and you took it and nodded.

"Ok." He smiled and you followed him.

"Good luck." You heard from behind and it was Huniwa, standing there with the other old three.

"Thank you." You said, smiled and left to Tereath with Taehyung and others.

You were confident this time that you would surely help Jungkook as each of you except Taehyung, had finally summomed some powers before going there. He had them too but were masked so all he did was with the gem, his only partner.

"You have it. Did you realize it?" Sihyuk asked Aiva.

"What?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"Your powers." Was the reply to her question.

"My what?" Her eyes bulged out and for the second time in awhile you somehow saw a little hope growing, again within her.

"You didn't realise it? Think of it again." He said.

Aiva looked up at the sky and thought for a second and suddenly her mouth went 'O' shape. You smiled at her that the real Aiva had finally returned back.

"I remember of once," She said, "I beat a Tereathian and he was shaking madly and there were some lights all over him. Is that the thing you're talking about?" She asked.

"So you realised it."

"I...uh..hum..but I don't have any idea how I got it." She said, confused.

"I gave them to you." Sihyuk spoke softly.

"What?"

"Yes. Earlier, I saw the potential within you that you can handle the powers I wanted to share, and then when you and Jungkook were to be arrested, I immediately gave them to you for they might help you. But they reached you before you." He explained, as he looked at you, Jimin and Taehyung one by one, referring you three as 'they'.

"Oh." Was the only reply of Aiva as she looked down at the ground.

He walked towards her and slightly sqeezed her shoulders. "You can save Jungkook." Her eyes lightened up not because of the only hope that accompanied her from before, but because of the thousands of them that were born just now.